3. maths homework

Welcome ~안녕~
Let's start 🌟

.
.

A/n POV:

After finishing the lecture y/n directly went to the cantine for eating something .
Jimin also came and join her .

Jimin: y/n can I ask you a question?
Y/n: ya sure
Jimin: are you happy with your marriage I mean prof Kim is so rude . He is your husband but behave's so strange with you like the other students .
Y/n: hm I know he is the coldest person . But I think it's his nature . He cares for me but as his responsibility not as his wife .
Jimin: but you like him right
Y/n: no..... I mean .....yess.. (blush) but it's just a crush . Stop teasing me .

[ACTUALLY JIMIN KNOWS ABOUT THEIR RELATION AS HE IS REALY A CLOSE FRIEND OF Y/N , SO Y/N TOLD HIM EVERYTHING]

After eating they left for the next class . It's maths class . Everyone hates this class except some topper students . Y/n also doesn't like maths at all .

[MR CHOI AS MATHS PROF]

Mr Choi : so students first of all submit the homework I have given to you In the last class . And one thing who else doesn't did their Homework can leave my class .

Everyone started submitting their H.W . This time y/n also did the homework so she was really happy until she realised she forget to bring her H.W . (student's life sucks)

"How can I forget to bring my homework , I did not sleep last night to complete my homework . Ohh god why always with me"
Y/n started complaining to herself .

Mr Choi: so now tell me who else doesn't did their Homework .
(Y/n is the only one who stood up in the whole class)

Y/n: sir... Actually I did the homework but... I forget to bring it ... (Looking down)
Mr Choi: ohh what an excuse . Just get out from my class .
Y/n: sir... I'm not Leing please believe me
Mr Choi: just get lost ...
Y/n: sir..... Please

Suddenly someone entered the class and it was none other than mr Kim taehyung . Y/n looked at him with widened eyes .
Mr Choi: mr Kim .... What happened
Taehyung: umm actually... I want your signature for some paperworks .
Mr Choi: oh ok , give me the papers .
Teahyung handed the papers to him . And looked at y/n . Mr Choi signed the paper and give it to teahyung .

Taehyung looked at y/n . She was only standing in the whole class .
Taehyung: what happened to her , why she is standing . (Asked to Mr Choi)
Mr Choi: actually she doesn't did the homework that's why I'm telling her to leave my class . But this girl is such a manerless .
Taehyung looked at her with his angry cold face that was giving her shivers .
She doesn't dare to say any word . And left from their silently .

TIME SKIP ~
It was evening y/n entered at house and without wasting any time she went to her room and took a cold shower .
It was a hectic day. She changed into comfy clothes . And went to the kitchen as she was very hungry . Their is the breakfast which she skipped in the morning .
As she can't cook so she decided to eat this food . But suddenly the door bell rang and she knows it's non other than taehyung . So she went and opened the door .

Taehyung was standing with his cold face .

Y/n didn't said anything she knows today he is very angry on her .
Taehyung entered in the house and without saying anything he went to his room and freshen up .
After sometimes he came from his room and saw y/n sitting on the sofa .
Taehyung still didn't said anything and sit on the other side of the sofa and started doing something on his phone .
It was all silent until y/n spoke .

Y/n: tae... taehyung-shi sorry for today .
Taehyung didn't replied .
Y/n: please believe me I'll not be late from tomorrow , and about the maths homework I did the homework but forget to bring it .
Taehyung looked at her and spoke .
Taehyung: ok now tell me how many times you were late in this week . Today, yesterday, the previous two days hmm .
Y/n: I'm sorry... Yesterday I was doing my maths homework whole night that's why I woke up late today .
Taehyung: you are now a university student , you have to study late night and wake up early . You are not a kid so behave mature . And if you can't manage than don't study . (Angry tone)

A tear left from her eyes . Taehyung noticed it .
Taehyung: I said behave mature .
(Y/n stopped tearing)
Y/n: ok I'll try
Taehyung again continued his work .
After sometime y/n spoke .

Y/n: taehyung-shi If you don't mind can I ask something .
Taehyung: what (while looking at his phone)
Y/n: I'm hungry
Taehyung: didn't you ate your launch .
Y/n: no bczz I was busy attanding the lectures
Taehyung: so you didn't eat anything.
How can you be so dumb , if you don't eat how can you focus on the lectures .

Taehyung went to the kitchen for making something but he saw the breakfast on the table . He called "y/n"

~to be continued~

______________________________________

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Thanks
For
Reading
🌟