35. apology

Double update :)

Taehyung came out from the bathroom After taking a shower , he glanced at the bed where Y/n was laying while back facing him .

He sat on his side of the bed with his laptop and Booked two flight tickets to go back Seoul . As he was done he kept the laptop aside and rest his head on the headboard of the bed , he closed his eyes and tried to relax .

Soon he remembered something which made him glance towards Y/n .

Taehyung: did you take medicine?

He asked in calm voice, but didn't get any response.

Taehyung: Y/n..

He thought she fell asleep so he sighed and turned to off the light but he stopped when he heard some sobbing sound .

Taehyung: Are you crying?

He said being confused yet worried , he came close to her and made her turn around.

Taehyung: Is it hurting? Why are you crying?

He asked in worried tone seeing tears in her eyes . She whipped them off .

Y/n: I'm fine..

After saying this she was about to turn around but he stopped her .

Taehyung: Wait.. did you take medicine?

As he asked, Y/n shooked her head . Taehyung made a disbelief look .

Taehyung: why are you so careless!.

He made her sit properly on the bed .
Then he went to take the medicine which was placed on the table, but he frowned looking at the Bowl which was placed on the table, he removed the plate from which the Bowl was covered .

Taehyung: You didn't even drink the soup?..

He asked being amused. Y/n didn't said anything just shooked her head . Taehyung looked at her being speechless .

He let out a sigh before taking the Bowl and left the room .

After sometime he came with another soup bowl which he made . He sat on the bed near Y/n and took the spoon to feed Y/n but she denied.

Y/n: I can eat by myself..

Taehyung: I won't feed you everyday, so eat .

He said and extended the spoon near her mouth, Y/n internally cursed him then give up and drank the soup.

He silently feed her , after sometime they were done , he placed the Bowl on the table and took the medicine. He made her eat the medicine .

Both were silence the whole time . Y/n lay down on the bed .