5. Lazy

Welcome (안녕)
Let's start 🌟
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Teahyung pov:~

I waked up at 5:00 am as it's my daily habit . I found y/n in my embrace still sleeping . I kissed her forehead and got up then did my morning routine .
After taking shower I got ready for university . But as always y/n was still sleeping .
I don't wake her up bcz I tried it so many times before but she only says "5 minutes more" so nowadays I don't even try to wake her. But as tomorrow she slept late just bcz of me . So I thought to wake her up .

Teahyung pov ends ~

A/n pov: ~

"Y/n..y/n get up" teahyung said while shaking her .
Y/n: just 5 minutes more please (sleepy voice)
Teahyung: i knew it . Y/n just get up as soon as possible or else you will again late for uni . (Again shaking her)
Y/n:........
She covered herself with the blanket .
Teahyung: aishhh!! this girl . Y/n get up .. I'm last time telling you ... Just get up fast .
Y/n: o..kkk ..... You go I'm getting up with in a minute (sleepy tone)

Teahyung made a "so done" face and went downstairs . He had his breakfast (made by the maid) and left for university . Before going out he strictly said to the maid that "make sure that y/n won't skip her breakfast today got it"

On the other side y/n is still lying in bed . Again the alarm buzzed .
"Ughhh you have to wake up now ...
Y/n just get up" she said to herself . Then she get up lazily and dragged herself towards the bathroom and did her morning routine being all lazy .
After getting ready she came downstairs .
"Good morning Y/n mam, now come and have your breakfast" the maid said
Y/n: umm I'll eat at canteen , I'm not in mood to eat right now .
Maid: no mam . Sir strictly told you not to skip your breakfast today .
Y/n: but I don't want to eat now
Maid: mam please sir will scold both of us
Y/n: okk.. fine

After having the breakfast she left towards university .
She entered the class room . Today she is too much happy that she came on time .
Jimin- omo!! Y/nah is it really ... You came early today . How is that possible . (Dramatically)
Y/n: so what ? I wake up early today (proudly)
Jimin: really !!
Y/n: yeah

From another bench ~
"Look...look some late jerks came early today" Nancy said and started laughing with her partners .
And as I told before that y/n gets angry in small things so she started fuming in anger after listening to Nancy's words .
Y/n got up from her seat and went near her . Jimin tried to stop her but she didn't listen to him .

Y/n: what is your problem if I came early or late . Can't your just mind your own business bitch . (Yelled at her loudly)
The whole class attention was on them now .
Nancy: HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME BITCH HUH!! (Stood up)
Y/n: I called you because you are a real bitch got it you FVCKING BITCH and don't ever dare to raise your fvcking voice around me .
Nancy: you...
She was about to yelled back her but someone interrupted .

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!!" Teahyung said angrily .

Teahyung pov: ~

I entered the class and what I saw next made me extremely angry .

Y/n: I called you because you are a real bitch got it you FVCKING BITCH and don't ever dare to raise your fvcking voice around me .

I just can't believe that y/n uses does words .

Pov end ~

Teahyung: will anyone tell me what is happening here !!? (Angry tone)

Everyone looked down .

Nancy: sir... See y/n's language , how she is using such words to me just bcz I refused to do her assignment .

Y/n widened her eyes

Teahyung: what!! Is it true , Kim y/n (coldly)
Y/n: No...no tea.....um.. Sir she is lying believe me (she tried to defend herself)
Jimin: yess sir Nancy is lying , she first said ill words to us , then y/n just got angry and said those words .
Nancy: no sir ... You know that jimin is her best friend that's why he is taking her side .
Nancy's other friends: yes-yes sir Nancy is saying the truth .

Y/n was fuming in anger . She can't control her anger anymore and burst out .

Y/n: ENOUGH!! JUST STOP YOUR DRAMA YOU FVCKING LEIR GIRL . YOU ARE....

Teahyung: STOP IT!!! Kim y/n (Cutting her words) let's come with me .

He held her wrist and dragged her out of the class room .
.
.
.
.
Jimin: how can you do this Nancy!! You are such a lier (angry)
Nancy: shut up and stop blaming me . It's her fault . How dare she yell me . Let's just pray for her bcz I think prof Kim will complain the principal and then she will be scolded from our university. (Smirked)

Jimin didn't said anything and went outside to find y/n .

.
.
.
.
.

Teahyung dragged her towards the parking area . He left her wrist and looked at her agressively.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

~To be continue~

......................................................<3

(Teakook💜)

(Teakook💜)

1 vote for teakook

Byee