33. Regret

|| Welcome ||

|| Welcome ||

The atmosphere inside the car was filled with silence . Y/n was looking out of the window . She was sitting here but her mind was still stucked at home .

Eunwoo: I heard you study in the same university where hyung teaches?

Asking this he tried to start a conversation .

Y/n: hm yes..

She said without looking towards him .

Eunwoo: do you have a boyfriend?

His sudden question made Y/n shift her gaze at him with a questionable glare .

Y/n: what type of question is it?

Eunwoo: what's wrong in it , I know Hyung and your relation isn't like normal couples so I wanted to know if you-

Y/n: that's our personal matter, so it would be great if you don't talk about it .

Eunwoo: ok fine (Eunwoo chuckled before replying)

The car again filled with silence, suddenly
y/n remembered something which made her curious. She thought to herself she should ask him or not , atlast she decided to ask .

Y/n: hey.. can I ask something?

Eunwoo: yaa.. ofcourse..
(Eunwoo replied immediately)

Y/n: Why Taehyung hates you this much?..

He remained silent for some seconds before replying

Eunwoo: you should ask him instead .

Y/n: but..

Eunwoo: why?.. didn't your beloved husband told you about why he hates his own brother this much .

Y/n left an annoying sigh

Y/n: If he told me than why would I asked you? Nonsense *mumbled the last word*

The whole ride Y/n remained silent , whereas Eunwoo was contineusly blabbering which she completely ignored .

-:-

Right now they both entered inside a cafe . Eunwoo invited his few friends there . At first Y/n denied him saying she don't want to come , he can enjoy with his friends and she will wait inside the car . But he insisted her so at last she decided to go .

Eunwoo: let's go.. my friends are there..

He said while pointing towards the table , where Three boys and Two girls were sitting .