"I'll take those odds over your elixir. What if it doesn't work, Elena?" Damon says being stubborn.

"Then I guess I'll just be dead. " Elena says and I look at her like she is crazy considering she just made the situation worse. Damon looks at Stefan. He shrugs. Damon looks at Elijah and leaves.

"Do we know if Klaus has everything he needs to do this? Does he have a werewolf?" I ask Elijah.

"Klaus has been waiting to break this curse for over a thousand years. If he doesn't already have a werewolf, my guess is by tonight, he will." Elijah says.

________________________________________

I hear Jenna yelling and I go to her and see her with a crossbow pointed at 'Alaric?' I come up to them at the same time as Elena, Stefan, Damon and Elijah.

"What's going on?" Elena demands,

"It's me, Elena, I swear, okay? He let me go. Klaus let me go."

"Prove it." Alaric looks at Jenna."Okay, uh, first night you and I spent together, Jeremy walked in right when I was about to..."

"Okay, it's him." Jenna says as she lowers the crossbow.

I smirk and ask her in a teasing tone. "What was he about to do?"

"Not the point" Jenna says as she blushes and I chuckle at her flustrated state.

"Why did he let you go?" Stefan asks.

"He wanted me to deliver a message. The sacrifice happens tonight." After the words leave Alaric's mouth my smile drops.

_____________________________________

Damon being the lovesick idiot he is, he fed Elena his blood because he didn't believe Elijah's elixir would work.

Now Elena will come back as a vampire, which my sister never wanted and on top of it all Caroline isn't returning my calls.

And now we are at the grill drinking are problems away for at least a while, in silence. Until Alaric joins us.

"I'll have whatever they are having." Alaric says as he sits on the other side of Damon.

"Nice to see you back in your body Ric." I say and then take a sip out of my drink.

"I screwed up." Damon spokes up.

"No you didn't just screw up, you ruined the whole plan." I say.

" Yeah. Yeah, you did." Alaric agrees with him.

"Yeah."

"Gentlemen? Why so glum in a presence of a such a beautiful lady?" I hear a british voice ask. The voice made me shiver which you can't blame me for considering I am a sucker for guys with accent. I turn around and my brown eyes meet with pair of blue ones. He had a small smirk on his face that showed his dimples.

"Ugh. Klaus, I presume." Damon groans, annoyed. I realize who he is as Damon says those words and honestly I think it isn't fair that all the villains in my life are good looking.

"In the flesh." Klaus says as he looks at Ric and says. "Thanks for the loaner, mate. "Then he looks at me. "I don't think we have officially been introduced." He says as he offered me his hand to shake.

Which I take and say.  "Anastasia Gilbert but you can call me Ana."

"Niklaus Mikaelson." Klaus says and Damon gets up looking angry.

"Any reason you stopped by to say hi?" Damon asks him.

"I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelgänger. Just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret." Damon breaks into a smile at the irony of the comment.