"Elijah is a noble man, Stefan. He lives by a code of honor. We can trust him." Ana says as she looks at Elijah while speaking. "He knows that Elena would be incredibly stupid to betray him again. By removing the dagger she has proven myself."

"She can't do this alone, neither of you can." Stefan says trying to reason with his girlfriend's sister.

"We're not alone, we have each other. Don't worry I will make sure Elena return safely back home." Ana says to Stefan and Elena takes back the phone.

"It's pour decision respect it." Elena tells her boyfriend before hanging up the phone.

Ana's POV:

"He's here." Elena informs Elijah.

"Klaus is here?" Elijah says.

"He's taken over Alaric's body." I explain him.

"Of course he has. One of his favorite tricks." Elijah comments,

"Well, what are his other tricks? What is he going to do next? You're the only one who knows him."
Elena asks him.

"Yes, I do." Elijah says and he looks like he is lost in a memory. Elijah insisted we go to the Lockwood house.

________________________________________

We arrive at the Lockwood house. Elijah knocks on the door and Carol opens it.

"Elijah! Elena, Ana!" Carol says surprised.

"What are you doing here? What happened?" She asks clearly confused as she gestures to Elijah's burnt cloths thinking something deadly must have happened to him.

"I've had a bit of an incident, Carol. I'm hoping you could help." He asks, giving a very vague answer.

"Well, I'm on my way to a meeting, so I--" But before she could continue Elijah took a step closer to her, stepping into her home. "It won't take but a minute of your time." His compulsion seemed to assure her that he meant no harm to her.

"Of course." She spoke in a monotone voice. "Anything you need." Carol smile widened, overjoyed to be able to help.

"Well, first things first. I'm going to need a change of clothing." He says getting straight to business, he knew that she couldn't say no, but he obviously wanted her to make the suggest.

"Well, we can try one of my husband's suits. I haven't boxed them up yet." Carol offers and I could see that she was sad bringing up her dead husband.

"Wonderful." Elijah says and Carol goes upstairs.

"How did you know she's not on vervain?" Elena asks him.

"'Cause I'm the one who got her off it. Right before you and your friends killed me. Twice. If you'll excuse me. I'll be down in a moment." Elijah says clearly still not over the fact that they daggered him.

"Just so you know I didn't know about the plan." I tell him hoping to clear that thing up. He just smiles at me and nods his head before going upstairs.

________________________________________

After Elijah changed we went and sat in the living room to talk.

"So I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us." Elijah says.

"No. I'm sorry." I say.

"And Katerina? She would have been released from my compulsion when I died."

"Klaus took her. We think that she may be dead." Elena says and I swear I saw some sort of emotion at the mention of Katherine flash in his eyes.

"I doubt that. I mean she ran from him for 500 years and ruined his plans. If I was Klaus, I would have made sure she suffers for at least half of that time." I say and Elijah looks at me weirdly but I just shrug it.