Chapter 13: Robotic allies

{{\\ Initiating Protocol //}}

{{\\ User Detected //}}

{{\\ Accessing Archives //}}

{{\\ Loading...(1%) //}

{{\\ Loading...(99%) //}}

{{\\ Archives Access Complete //}

{ Discord: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx }

{{\\=+=+= Initiating Hologram =+=+=//}}

Lines of mechanical beings waited inside of a drop ship, as explosions are all around them. On their chests, RDF Marines. They all are holding their combat equipment as they heard from their human commanding officer. "Move forward, destroy as much as possible, create a path for our forces."

To which, the AK-500s shouted back. "Roger Roger."

The droids then went to turn to one another as the squad leader said. "Remember the mission! Orders are orders!"

The others nodded and acknowledged their officer as they turned to look forwards. They hear pinging coming from outside of the aircraft as they all got ready to move in.

The ramp opened up rapidly, not slowly, it fell with a thud, and it forced the robots to move forward under heavy machine gun fire.

The robots bravely moved forwards as they threw their grenades at the enemy forces, firing off their machine guns, and their missile launchers in order to create a suppressive cover for their comrades moving forwards.

As the Covenant forces continued to lay down opening fire, the robots continued to press on as one of them went to contact the local artillery force and air force to bomb the enemy defenses even further, pinpointing the exact locations of their MGs.

Using that data, the human operators went to move in to begin their bombing campaign.

The robots moved in still, covering the distance and continued to move in even while damaged.

Behind them are armored robots rolling over to the frontlines. The foot soldiers went behind the armored vehicles and used it as shields while they ensured that it could survive.

High in the sky, the human pilots begin to bomb certain sectors of the defenses and create gaps for the robots to exploit. Something that their programming immediately moved to exploit.

The wave of robotics began to penetrate through the gaps in the front lines, operators thanking the broken sections of hostile defenses for existing. They smashed on through, destroying fortifications, and killing personnel.

That is when they began to spread throughout the lines, in a grand swarm of machinery. They filled the enemy's front, breaking down each and every bit. They destroyed artillery, they destroyed emplacements.

Before they let the advancing forces deal with that, and turn their attention to the wave of incoming enemies. Which they met with immediate fire.

The enemy howled and they came, and came, and came. But these forces did not care, for they had no fear of a wave of hostiles. They met them with open arms, and running guns.

That was within their processor unit after all. They were able to quickly spearhead through any openings in the enemy's defenses, before spreading out like a virus, and then moving to meet the enemy counterforce head on.

For such a plan, as the explosions, gunfire, and the destruction raised, it was working for a long time. These robots were cheap, they could just pump them out, and they were capable of bringing forward hell onto the monsters which threatened to destroy the Federation.

But even then, they couldn't last forever either. The Robots had to resort to going on the defensive as the enemy threatened to pour on in. The numbers of the mechanical warriors also began to face the attrition too.

The enemy began to grind against the robots, and that is when these droids started to have problems. Not in terms of trying to kill the enemy, no, it was a problem of sheer volume that was the problem.

The numbers began to go against numbers. The Robots and the monsters began to grind against each other.

Bullets, weapons, all sorts of things went flying, and soon did the limbs of machines and enemy alike. The enemy's defenses were falling, and so were the mechanical allies. As they began to fall however, that is when the reinforcements began to fill the ranks.

Robotic vehicles began to pour in, joined by a few more ranks of Robotics, and some Rapid Deployment Force Marines, with their more specialized and better mobility.

The human forces joined in the ranks behind the droids, allowing for them to become an armored fist as the ranks of droids screened ahead, filling in the gaps that the Covenant made.

As the Covenant assault came to a halt, the robots began their droid wave offensives to wear down the Covenant forces, grinding their numbers. As both the droids and Covenant took heavy casualties, the Human elements of the UKR began by having artillery, aircraft, and direct fire support to bomb the weakened sections of the Covenant.

Once the infantry knows for certain that they can puncture the front, they moved into positions and made a mechanized assault, pushing the frontlines till it broke.

As the humans continued their blitz, the robots moved in right behind and dig into defensive positions to ensure that their masters were not cut off.

Supported by droid armored vehicles, they hold off multiple waves of Covenant assaults.

That was the special ingredient of it all.

When the bombers drop the bombs to break the lines, the robotics flooded in like a drug. They worked to destroy the monstrous viruses that inhabited the planet, and paved the way for the rest of the medicine to flow on in.

Suppose that in this situation, the analogy actually works considering what the Covenant does. Corrupts, makes worlds sick, makes civilizations falter. Only fitting that there would be something to finally poke the big infection and start deconstructing it.

And soon, when the human spear heads reform, the droids begin to move in to destroy the Covenant forces left in the pocket. Kinda like a Roomba. The human did some of the hard work, the robotics did some of the immediate work to ensure that it was nice and cleaned up.

As they begin their offensives, those that remained went to finally, begin to send supplies though the corridors to ensure that the droids and Humans have enough supply to continue their next phase of the offensive.

{{\\End of Archives//}}

{{\\ Loading...(1%) //}

{{\\ Loading...(99%) //}}

{{\\=+=+= Hologram Completed =+=+=//}}