Chapter 11: {REDACTED}

{{\\ Initiating Protocol //}}

{{\\ User Detected //}}

{{\\ Loading...(99%) //}

{ Discord: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx }

{{\\=+=+= Initiating Holo-Journal =+=+=//}}

{{\\DATE: 1st Summer, 2035 //}}

A man was sitting on his crate as he fixed his customized stealth equipment, checking the silencers as he checked his sniper rifle while inside of a stealth craft.

Behind him are a bunch of OMI operatives working hard to ensure that the aircraft is in peak condition as they checked the 75mm gauss autocannons, but also the stealth missile systems onboard. He was sitting at the back of the ramp, and looked out as he looked over at his scope, without his helmet.

"Haha!" He heard before an arm came and wrapped around his shoulders, "What are you doing~?" a teasing voice questioned as he felt warmth pressing against his back.

He turned behind him to see a gray haired thicc dog Faunus and smiled. "Just preparing for the next mission, what about you Wolfie?" He asked as he put his silenced sniper rifle, which houses.a data link suite allowing for a 2, 10, and 20 times scope magnifier to allow his 20mm shells to strike a home run upon firing, but also multiple systems to silence the equipment as well as to hide the flash of the bullet, away as he went to the side and went to kiss her cheek.

She giggled at the kiss of his cheek as she grabbed her customized SAR-15 with a scope, a grenade launcher, and my is that a laser? She probably also tried to attach other things to the gun as well, outside of the already suppressed barrel with an additional suppressor on top just to give it the extra suppression required and aforementioned attachments.

"Well, just getting ready for more bonding time with my big Roland~" She began to blow into his ear, and he swore that she was doing a few pants. Her hand that was resting around him reached up and teasingly rubbed his face.

He gave a smile and kissed which she hungrily reciprocated.

Just then, an OMI operative went to the couple and sighed as he fixed his sunglasses, wearing his suit and tie. "I know you two are a thing, however, we need you to go to this planet and this location." he spoke as he handed paperback files rather than a hologram due to security reasons.

Roland pulled away from the kiss to read the information. Apparently he is to go to this planet the locals called, Terra? He mentally shook his head and did not ask questions about it. However, over his shoulder, the crazy girlfriend was looking over at him breathing into his ear, and even blowing onto his neck.

"I understand that you both have the highest capability rating of 99.2 percent, but please, keep it professional, even on your time off." The operator spoke before he made his move to leave. "Missions start at 5:00 Remnant time, or 07:30 time for the locals. Time it at the essence. Be ready in an hour." He spoke as he left the hanger and went to his own prowler, very similar to their own.

He nodded as he went to pick up his rifle and turned to the slightly shorter girl, who is around 172 cms without her armor, but is currently 204 cms with her helmet on, her ears cutely poking over the top of her helmet. As for him, the 232cm man, he went to rub the head of his girlfriend, whose tail was wagging inside of its holster.

He smiled as he went over to the pilot's seat, double checking to make sure that everything was working and golden for this mission. As they rev up the engines, the doors opened up to allow them to fly out of the larger submarine. As they conducted a vertical lift, he made sure that they had a week's worth of rations before he was given the green light.