Chapter 12: Blue Path

{{\\ Initiating Protocol //}}

{{\\ User Detected //}}

{{\\ Loading...(99%) //}

{ Discord: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx }

{{\\=+=+= Initiating Holo-Journal =+=+=//}}

{{\\DATE: 41st Summer, 2048 //}}

Heavy breathing was heard, his light footsteps tapping on the metal floor board as sailors surrounding him were all slaughtered.

The kid was using all the strength he has as his eyes are filled with fear. He looked back and saw the shadows closing in.

He ran faster, but tripped and slid on his face, spraining his ankle.

He groaned as he held his ankle, trying to stand up as he looked up, eyes widened as the shadows went over him, their evil smiles burning into his eyes.

But just before he screamed...

"Shkikan!" and that is when he jolted up in fear, his breathing heavy, eyes wide as he turned and was looking into the lovely, velvet eyes and blonde hair.

He soon smiled as he remembered where he was. "What was it, Nimi?" a deep breath of worry escaped her, a look of concern adorning the shipgirl's face.

"You were screaming, Shkikan... is everything alright?" She went and wiped the sweat off of his face, before he could notice that the 3 other famous girls were behind her, equally looking at him with concern and worry.

"Shkikan..." Laffey sleepily began to say, "It is fine if you sleep... but not fine if the sleep is bad.... Mmm..." and the cute little bunny girl drifted off to sleep. Even in the middle of trying to comfort him. Javelin came around, after patting the little bunny, before going to him.

"Shkikan, it's important that if it was a bad dream, you tell us about it if it really bothered you like that," she advised. Ayanami was in the back, but she too had a look of worry.

For their beloved Shkikan.

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah sorry, just a nightmare, that's all, just a really bad dream, nothing more, maybe less." He joked as he took a deep breath. "Thanks Nimi... now what was I doing before I took a little nap?"

She sighed, as the other 3 girls calmed down, relaxing. She looks at his desk and she states, "Well..." she taps the table, "You were just about finished up with some of the paperwork that you needed to do for the U.S. Government..."

She sighed, "Well that term is still... strange to say." She repeated the term 'U.S. Government' and it still never sounded like a real thing to her.

That was probably due to where they came from.

He chuckled as he went to rub her head. "You'll get used to it, right Jav?" The purple haired shipgirl scratched the back of her head, laughing nervously.

"I'm still used to the fact that there is a power above us ship girls in authority among other things...," she then flashed a thumbs up, "But no matter! We'll get used to it eventually!" Ayanami went to try and wake up Laffey who was on the floor now.

He smiled as he looked at the sleeping girl. "Someone's sleepy." He spoke as he got up and stretched before he went to Laffey. "How long has she been sleeping?" He asked Ayanami. The demon girl rubbed the back of her head.

"5 minutes now, yes."

He chuckled and nodded as he went to slowly scoop up the sleeping bunny and slowly lift her up. "I hope none of you give her coffee, remember the last time that happened?" Laffey held him in her sleep, while Nimi could only remember the nightmare that was the time she was on coffee.