Chapter 2: Unity of Remnant Part 2

As Atlas Jr stared up, the man soon grabbed him and began to choke up.

But rather than cry for help, he only said "Ruslan you're choking me!"

The masked man then let go and laughed heartily as he took off the helmet. "Henlo my little brother!" The man has black hair and red eyes, along with his suspiciously Russian look.

The younger white hair teen shook his head and began to beg. "Please don't tell father that I came in here please!"

However the big strong man only grabbed the man almost half his size in a head lock and began laughing as he rubbed his head, getting them both out of the room as he nearly closed it. "Do not worry my brother, I may be a goofball, but I don't goof up that badly!"

He smiled as he soon let go of the teen before getting to his knees. "But please convince Dad to let me come back. I don't like living alone, it's scary."

However, Aj only chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "Oh I remember alright ... .well...knowing dad he wants you to grow up and-don't give me those eyes big brother."

However, Ruslan was keeping his eyes wide like a puppy who wants to get something. Doesn't help that he has cute bear ears. But Aj only groaned as he rubbed his nose. "You do realize that father has a portal from your house to your old room right?"

Ruslan stared at him in confusion. "He...does?"

Atlas Jr sighed and rubbed his nose. "Of course! Look, why don't we go to your room and search around, right?"

Ruslan was confused but smiled and saluted. "Yes sir!"

Aj just signed and smiled, shaking his head. "You're the older brother here!"

They both soon walked over as they passed the many, many rooms, and eventually arrived at Requiem's room.

And inside, not much has changed. Although there is a teleporter where his bed once stood. Curious, Requiem went over to it as Aj had a nervous chuckle. "Hey..."

Within the room that Ruslan ignored was posters about Atlas, about his great it was and how powerful it was. As well as his clothes. But he ignored all of it and jumped straight into a portal. Aj sighed and went to jump after him into the portal.

Outside of the room was bright flashes of lights as two motherly looking figures, one French, the other Australian, was chatting as they noticed the bright flashes of light. They looked to each other and entered the room to see nothing was wrong. Both of them shrugged and went back to talking about their master.

And when they arrived, Aj landed on a piece of foam as he groaned, with Ruslan in awe. "Whoa, so cool!" He jumped up and down in excitement now that he can easily go back and forth between his house and his dad's house.

He soon rushed upstairs and arrived at his armory. Aj soon arrived and sighed. "Ruslan, that was dangerous!"

However, Ruslan smiled as he rushed up the stairs to thank his wife for the surprise gift. Aj sighed as he went to follow his bigger brother up the stairs to ensure that he doesn't do anything stupid.

And he did. His blonde wife was in a maid outfit, cooking them a meal when he burst inside and hugged, kissing her cheek. "Thank you honey for the gift!" Requiem was happy about the gift within his basement from his home to Atlas's mansion.

She smiles, turning to him, "You're welcome," she hugs him back and starts comfortingly rubbing his head as he kisses her cheek. "Hey hey..." she was strong enough to hold him up just a little, "Come on, I'm cooking."

"I'll tend to you later, with some delicious warm food, alright?"

He smiled and nodded as he went to head to the gym. Aj was confused as to what he just saw before he turned to the wife. "Sooo...I'm...just..going back home, have fun!" Giggling, the wife smiles and gives him a peck on the cheek.

"Get home safely," she told him, "Thank you!"

He smiled and waved as he went back through the portal. And as he did so, he arrived back into Requiem's room, and saw how pro Atlas it was, but with some 1970s Slavic culture mixed into it. He smiled as he soon headed out, and then headed down the halls.

As he went down the hall, there was a room filled with cat toys and..other toys as well as the white fang's peaceful Flag. He however gave a little chuckle as he remembered back in his old days.

Back when he actually had accidentally watched his Capitalist dad, 'Fucking over the Working Class.'

He soon arrived in Vale's room, and looked as if he had a lot of Germanic and British cultures influencing him. However, there was...some...mistakes involving what they had done in the past. He did notice the many posters of the Beacon Uprising and how heroic the people of the past are.

As he passed to Vacuo's former room, he saw how his room was one tiny jungle with stuffed animals, more specifically, Kangaroos and Koalas. He chuckled and smiled as he noticed however, the fact that there was a funny flag that would be seen as dirty to some with a dirty mind.

He then went to see the room of the Asia of this planet. He saw the sheer numbers of paintings, armor, and blades. However, he also has multiple books, so much that it's a tiny library. He still remembered how he accidentally read a smut book and chuckled.

However, soon, a few maids, one of which is a Unicorn Faunus, and the other one, a lioness, arrived in order.

"Master Aj," one of them began. Her unicorn horn, nestled between her long purple hair, glistened as she began, "Care to join us in the launching of another OSP?"

He smiled and nodded. "Yes ma'am!" He spoke as he turned to the Lion faunus. "Can you bring me there? Dad....made this house too big..."

The Lion Faunus smirked, before going and scooping him up, "I got you!" She gives off a laugh as she starts bringing him and the other maid over to the back yard.

And holy jesus that backyard is huge!

It was used only to launch the massive kilometers long orbital strike platform, with rockets strapped on it to help it being sent up into the skies. Feeling excited to see it, he waited as on the otherside are people watching the launch from afar as well.

The lioness sat him down, between her and the Unicorn. Meanwhile, a few other maids from all over the house began to enter, some bearing snacks for him and the others to enjoy.

They all sat patiently, ready to see the launch of another fine example of Remnant's defense.

They were doing final checkings and preparations as there was no one inside of the space station. With the final preparations, they checked everything before finally making the count down.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5" As it counted down, the engines began to roar to life, adjusting their nozzles for them to get a lift off. "4, 3, 2, 1, Blast off." And it soon ignited the solid fuel called dust within the engines, sending all of the flames down which sent it flying into the skies.

As it rapidly reached the layers, they took off the rockets which fell down and used the remaining fuel to land themselves.

The satellite flew into deep space, they began to pass by the nearby planets and stars. Each of them decorated with massive warships that orbited.

Incredible satellites, armed to the teeth, aiming outwards, ready to defend.

And of course, space stations that lined the horizons and orbits of every single planet and star within remnants reach.

One of these fleets broke from their normal position, facing a new direction. Each ship activating a protocol, which opened massive portals that they all began to head into.

Slipping in, these warships were now off.

Ready to face whatever may be at the other side, in the far reaches of the Republic's space