Chapter 1: Unity of Remnants Part 1

22nd Winter, 1852

A young man held his rifle tightly as he fixed his gray full face helmet as he looked over to see the final stronghold of the First Grimmanian Reich. Filled with hope and joy he can't wait to go home to finally marry the love of his life. He looked over to see his squad mates awaiting orders.

However, orders aren't coming from an officer, a general, or a field marshal, but direction from the elected Emperor of all of Remnant, Lucer Fier himself, although most preferred to call him a god. And that's when he heard the orders directly from the Emperor himself.

"My fellow Remnatians, we have suffered 1852 years under this regime, lurking in the shadows, however, today, we stare at their final stronghold. They have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Comrades, let us have our victory and our peace, Today! Ura!"

As they heard those words, everyone sprung into action, storming the last stronghold. Gunfire blaring all around as Lucer and Emmanuel faced each other for one last time. As the boots marched forward, it was revealed to be a holographic screen as the boots marching now are from the Marines who hailed from the heroes of the past. Wearing their iconic equipment, marching for the Unity Day parade. Soldiers, ground and air vehicles put on a show for the crowd to see.

22ns Winter, 2001

The crowds cheered at this display of honor for their fallen comrades and pay respects to those who fought against the hordes of the insurgency. Within the march was the local marching band, wearing the old uniforms as the Military so not seek to waste soldiers on parades, but rather, have local civilians join in the fun. Now they have to be reservists in order to join, but still civilians. They all sang and marched in the Parade. They are marching oh so beautifully.

As they marched, they didn't silently as what appeared to be modern day equipment was used in this parade. But they are 2 centuries old. The marching band was showing discipline and pride for the founding nations of the United Kingdoms of Remnant, with the First Marine division being personally led by General Lucer Fier himself. The cream of the crop, the top of the spear, the Devil's Red Hand.

As the parade was going on, the factories were working non-stop as the factory workers in there mostly looked behind bullet proof glass and ensured that the machines were working properly. Occasionally a human went over to maintain one of the lines, but with multiple lines, if it is hardly a problem. As they check, they shut down the power for that specific line to ensure that it can be easily repaired without any injuries. Using tubes with cameras to check in the gears in case it snapped or turned allowed for less workers to get injured as a pair of maintenance workers was nearby, hearing the Parade continuing via their scrolls.

One of them was fixing the machine and looking at the time. "Hey kid, don't forget, you get 10 minutes left before you got to leave."

The high schooler on job training class was surprised. "But, it's only 2 hours?"

The older man chuckled. "I know. You kids get it easier. Buuut, don't forget, work's last as long as school, 5 hours."

The teen chucked and nodded as he smiled. "Soo, I heard that the military still kept a part of their reserves up, why?"

He asked the older man who shrugged. "Probably because some terrorists are still out there. That's all I can say. Hey, can you pass me the torque wrench? The younger maintenance worker smiled and passed him the torque wrench.

The machine was back up and running as the kid smiled and waved goodbye to his mentor who smiled and waved back. As the kid left, he changed his outfit into his own outfit, and began rushing his way home.

With a bright smile he went to his motorcycle and turned it on with his key as he got on top of it. As he puts on the helmet, the AI system inside of it was seen smiling as she was personally customized. Customized to be a...well developed lady with tiger stripes.