Chapter 8: Inhumane Riots

{{\\ Initiating Protocol //}}

{{\\ User Detected //}}

{{\\ Accessing Archives //}}

{{\\ Loading...(1%) //}

{{\\ Loading...(99%) //}}

{{\\ Archives Access Complete //}

{{\\ Operator Archive: Patrick Baterson // }}

{ Discord: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx }

{{\\=+=+= Initiating Hologram =+=+=//}}

{{\\DATE: 92nd Summer, 2003, 99th Autumn, 2021 //}}

I am an MOS 0311, almost known as a rifleman, of the First Regiment of the Five Hundred and Fourth Division. I am Romeo 2-7. I was forged from the womb of my mother with the materials from my father on the planet of Krieg. I am 27 years old. I believe in strengthening myself both mentally and physically, and honing in my fighting skills. I have been serving in the Rapid Deployment Force for 9 years, 1 month, 1 week, and 4 days.

In the morning I usually get up and head out to the range before I home in on my rifle skills using the standard issue Assault Rifle model 15 Modernized, or the AR-15M as my comrades from everywhere else other than Krieg would call it. I can put an entire magazine of 40 rounds of 7.5 by 75 millimeter depleted Uranium without using the gauss capability of the AR-15M as that function will not aid me in homing in my marksman skills, within the target that most of my comrades from the rest of the federation called the bullseye with a grouping of 0.01 mils, or for those who does bro understand, 7mm grouping from 700 meters away. That is simply wonderful for my comrades not from Krieg, but for me and the so-called people of my world, that is not good enough.

I then go to do stretches to ensure that I have mobility and to release all of the stress that is built up into my ligaments before I do my morning workout. Typically, I work on my arms and legs, but also my abdomen to ensure that I can ensure that I have the peak performance for the war effort.

Then after I work out, I take a shower as everyone else was out eating their breakfast so I have time to use my muscle relieving soap to ensure that it will not hold me back during combat. Then, I use water activated cooling to ensure that I do not sweat during the day as I need to conserve as much water during the battle. And on my face, I use the soap which helps me raise my norepinephrine to ensure that my alertness is at a high to ensure that I will not doze off during combat.

Once I leave the bathroom, I put on my combat uniforms and square off my bed to ensure that it is completely perfect with nothing wrong about it. I also check my comrade's beds and write down notes to ensure that they keep the strict military mindset that is required for this war.

Then, I head over to the mess hall and get meals in which is nutrition and does not have by-products that will be formed into defecation, as should I have that feeling, I will be out of the fire fight, and every rifle is needed for this war effort. I also drink energetic water to ensure that I have enough electrolytes within my blood to continue to fight long enough, and to have enough energy to drag my wounded comrades out of the kill zones should they be injured.

After that, I take my leave and triple check my Missile Launcher model 4, almost known as the ML-4. I check to ensure that it can lock upon the enemy armor or aircraft as it was designed to replace the Manually portable air defense model 3 and the Anti Tank Guided Missile model 3, to make life easier for the logistics officers of the UKR armed forces. I officially took down Two Hundred Fifty Eight aircraft, armored vehicles, and their other vehicles over the nearly a decade of my proud service.