Chapter 15: Reach For the Stars

{{\\ Initiating Protocol //}}

{{\\ User Detected //}}

{{\\ Accessing Archives //}}

{{\\ Loading...(1%) //}

{{\\ Loading...(99%) //}}

{{\\ Archives Access Complete //}

{ Discord: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx }

{{\\=+=+= Initiating Hologram =+=+=//}}

{{\\DATE: 1st Spring-46th Spring 2052 //}}

Within a green tent were 4 girls, all of them in their Vacuo uniforms, excited to be the spearhead of the next assault. Ruby Rose stood at the ready, excitedly looking at her team. She was firmly gripping her Crescent rose. She was going to be in the scouting team that was going to assist in the next assault against the fortifications outside of Vacuo city.

Weiss Schnee Fier was also there, Myrtenaster firmly in her right sheath, ready to bring it forward once the time was right.

Blake Belladonna and her Gambol Shroud were warmed up and ready for action.

And Yang Xiao Long's Ember Cecilia was firmly in the hands of her owner, ready to pummel the enemy into submission. Ruby smiled at her, and she smiled back, before the Rose turned and faced forward.

She stared down the bullhead, looking at her elder half-sister, at the ice queen, and at the Faunus in the group. The 4 were ready to serve and conduct this mission.

Right next to the bullhead was the General of the Marines, standing there in his red and black attire, with some white and golden accents on his trench coat, overlooking his Marines to ensure that the VTOL aircraft was up to specs.

As he continued to watch, one of the privates went over and saluted his general. Lucer didn't notice as he said nothing. However, Lucer felt someone behind him and turned to see the private, still saluting, and so he saluted back.

The Private then spoke up. "General! I believe that it is in the best interest of the Marines to have a squad to guard you on this mission."

However, Lucer smiled and shook his head. "Thank you for your concern, Private Johnson, but I don't need it." He then pointed to the girls who were heading over, excited. "After all, I'm still their body guard."

The Private nodded as he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you, but I believe that it is best for me to go with my..Beacon team. Understood Avery?"

Johnson nodded and smiled as he saluted. That made Lucer smile with a chuckle. "But seriously, you don't have to do that."

"Yes sir!"

That is when Lucer suddenly found himself engulfed by Yang, who was laughing, "Did I hear that right, you're our bodyguard for this mission?" She was holding him close - allowing him to feel the healthy bosom that he was very familiar with - as Weiss followed suit. She stepped in front of him, and then planted one nice, long kiss on his lips, before pulling back and smiling since he reciprocated the kiss.

"You better be careful out there, Lucer," she advised, before letting a soft, warm smile across her features, "I want you to come home with us in one piece, alright?" Yang gave him one big kiss on his cheek after Weiss finished what she wanted to say, while she still was holding him.

"Now now, Ice Queen," the woman began, "We all want to come home in one piece," she then picks up Ruby - "Hey!" - and smirks, "But if we REALLY want home to be fun later... then he definitely has to come home in one piece, right?"

Weiss was flustered before she smiled and rolled her eyes. "Back with the old nickname Firecracker?" Ruby was still struggling in the grasp of her elder sister, her struggles being seen, she was about to break free, but her elder sister only strengthened her grasp, causing a sigh of exasperation. Lucer chuckled and went over to kiss her forehead and gave her a cookie, which she still happily accepts, if only to make her situation better.