chapter 30 :Their wedding

Abu Abdullah al-Khurasani reported: Umar ibn al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, said, “Whoever fears Allah does not vent his anger, and whoever is mindful of Allah does not do whatever he desires.”

Source: al-Zuhd li-Abī Dāwūd 98

________

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “When a man marries, he has fulfilled half of his religion, so let him fear Allah regarding the remaining half.” (Bukhari)

_______

"atleast today don't be late Shanu .both of your sisters are ready. Wasim is standing on the edge of his feet to take you home, so come out already"their mother yell knocking the door harshly and all the cousins laugh .

"Excuse me !!nothing will go wrong if he wait for a bit . He already waited for two years " shahana yell back  opening the door.she comes out fully dolled up wearing a  dark brown shaded lehenga , heavily embroidered with sparkly golden stones . She was wearing a dark brown hijab exposing the peeking mangtika .above that hijab she wore the lehenga shawl  like a typical South Indian Muslim bride . Necks and hands were covered up in gold gifted by her in-laws.

"So you want him to wait more ??"faha ,one of her cousin ask teasingly and every one standing there laugh

"No faha I just said !!ok guys forget it and start clicking  my pictures already"she says posing

"Sure, gorgeous bride" faha say and start to proper shahanas hijab

"What happened?" Shahana asked panicking

"It's a bit ..."she was about to tell messy but shabana interrupt

"Bit what" shabana ask her faha with a deadly gaze and shameena signal her to make it proper .

"Nothing "she says making her hijab proper . every one knew that if they say anything, shahana will definitely go back to room to get ready from start.

****
Both of their nikah held at masjid .their uncle stood for them as mehram ,just like shabanas . Since Shabanas nikah was already done before,they need not had to worry about that .after their nikah ,all the male members of the family came to their home. Shahana and shameena got long heavy diamond necklace as mahr which their uncle handed to them after coming home. Since Shabanas nikah was previously done, she had her mehr with her so she wore it while getting ready .

"Mom how do I look "shabana asked her mother-in-law hugging nervously

"Maasha Allah ,farhan is blessed to have you" she says kissing her forehead while a small happy tear passed down her cheek.Farhana who was busy taking care of her child came forward to talk seeing them together.she was holding fazwa who constantly cried because of her dress .she wore a pink mini frock with glitters that irritated her .farhan made sure that farhana got full custody of her child .she wasn't willing to remarry so her parents didn't force her .

All the three brides sat on the stage . It was as promised held in a grand marriage hall owned by wasims father . It was a luxurious wedding hall . everything there was luxurious . Three brides wore the costliest lehenga in the town. Non Of the male family compromised on anything.since they knew their  brides had no father ,they all made sure that the brides never got pressured by anything. All the three male family sent every needy thing to the bride including lehenga and blings .all of them personally told their mother not to wear a single piece of gold to her kids which made her go easy with the marriage process.she spent less on the marriage than expected.

Shabana wore a dark green lehenga , shameena wore a light pink and shahana wore a brown shaded lehenga . While our brides little sis wore a heavy gown that exaggerated her beauty.