Chapter 13 : First Period

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 322:

Narrated 'Aisha:

Fatima bint Abi Hubaish asked the Prophet, "I got persistent bleeding (in between the periods) and do not become clean. Shall I give up prayers?" He replied, "No, this is from a blood vessel. Give up the prayers only for the days on which you usually get the menses and then take a bath and offer your prayers."

*****

Narrated Maimuna:

When ever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle any of his wives during the periods (menses), he used to ask her to wear an Izar.

*******
Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296:

Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet used to lean on my lap and recite Qur'an while I was in menses.

*******

"You were amazing out there!!!"shabana complimented blushingly

"Really ???and how amazing was I??" Farhan asked  locking her to the wall with his hands .he moved closer to her until it was just a finger space between their chests.

"Farhan please !!!someone might see us here" she says awkwardly closing her eyes.

"Ugh Shabbu!! First thing is that ,we are halal for each other. Secondly , there is no one here looking at us " he sighed "If you still feel uncomfortable then we can go to some restaurant .I'm sure we can get privacy there " he suggested holding her hand

"Farhan...no!!!" She said pushing him"i feel shy "

"Why do you feel shy baby , we are halal now  and trust me its gonna be fun .our first date after nikah " farhan said  holding her hands, taking her near the car . he open the car door for her like a real gentleman and Shabana sit comfortably in the passenger seat .

"Thank you farhan "shabana  said smiling brightly

"I love you "farhan says locking her seat beat

" I Love you too" she responds  blushingly covering her face with her hand.

*******
After driving for a mile, he take her to some fine fancy restaurant .it was of complete pink theme . Each  item placed there was of colour pink . Including glass, chair ,paint , curtain .

"You like this restaurant??"farhan  asked her

Shabana being pink lover exclaimed excitedly " Yes !!"

"I knew you would love this place .that's why i brought you here " farhan said stroking her hand with his thumb "I can never  miss a chance to take you to the themed restaurant with your favourite colour"

"What!!Who told you that ,I like pink colour ??farha??"she asked him curiously

"Haha...no!!he said  shaking his head

"Then??" She asked him

"Some one " he said shrugging

"Who ??"she asked him "I hope its not shamna "

"Well ,it's her " he laughed "I can't lie to my wife "

"Uff...I knew it !!!that little rat " shabana screached 

"Dont say that!!she helped me " he says intertwining their fingers tightly" also please just  stop that  discussions .I brought you here to discuss about us not about others  " he adds

"About us !!what to discuss about us ??we are married now " she blurts

"Yes !! that is when discussion part starts" he says  kissing her cheeks  their fingers still intertwined . suddenly words  stopped coming out from her mouth .butterflies started to wander all over her stomach. All her nerve cells started to get excited.