chapter 9: Look its them .

Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Forgive each other and drop the grudges between yourselves.

Source: Musnad al-Bazzār 5403

**********
"Mom " shahana called out her mother loudly while her eyes  widened looking at the familiar  faces that once used to visit them prior to their fathers death .

"Uff... what happened shahana!! why are you screaming ??"Her mother yelled walking towards the door " I wonder why this girl always shout , every time she opens the door " she gabbled

"Mom ..look its them !!!"shahana said raising her hand pointing her finger towards the people  standing right in front of her .

"Who "she asked coming more closer towards  door  . Once she saw the two faces, She was Astonished .

"Habeeba " neseema called out her name ,conforming  to herself ,thinking that she must be hallucinating things.

"Yes ... neseema ,its  me " she said smiling lightly and  her pale sad face was  visible clearly behind that smile "how come you have not invited us for your daughters nikah " she asked

"Oh well ,we thought you have broken ties with us the day our father died" shahana said sarcastically and her mother gave a deadly glare to her for uttering those  word .but still she was not among people who gets quiet so easily so she continued  saying "Aren't you ashamed... why are  you even  here" shahana asked but was soon hushed by nesseema.

"Mom, she is right !how come suddenly people started to visit our home "shabana said supporting her words."They were the ones who lurched us when we needed them the most , and now they are here just because we are having contented happy life !!  Aren't they ashamed to show their face " she blurted  gritting her teeth and she could see the face of the man turn red in embarrassment who was standing beside that lady,  he was  her son or in other words their cousin .

"I wonder why you are not leaving  even after hearing these things" shahana said and the lady started to burst into stream of tears

"Please neseema ...I want your help ..please" she said begging , holding her two hands.

"What help do you want ha!!we cant help any one" shahana snapped

"Please neseema ... forget about the past please " she said as tear dripped from her eyes continuously

"How can we forget about  the past ,mrs afsal" shabana asked looking straight into her eyes giving a deadly Stare.

"Please" she begged "my son needs your help badly "she added

"Please "shabana repeated mimicking her tone angrily and their past memories starts to  strike  in shabanas head . This word once their mom said with the same women when their father died . This woemen once used to be their fathers sister who used to be loved by all this girls . More like their mother. She showed her true character right when the time came. When their mother begged to let them stay for sometime until they became financially proper , she kicked them out . Just like other famil member  ,she also lurched them .fortunately because of their fathers manager, they found a small shelter.she imagined how this woemen  let the mother with four daughtet suffer on those rainy nights . "Horrible women " she said under her breath . All the four girls started to rise their finger towards the lady But neseema being kind women stopped her daughters from speaking any further .

"Mom please don't tell me that you are going to forgive this lady and help her " shabana said with her face that was red  raging  mad

"Shabbu don't speak like that.  I have not raised you like this . I have thought you how to respect elders "  she said and shabana smirked