Giving a Weapon Back!

Start from the beginning

Poseidonas finally snapped, annoyed. "Quit your pathetic whining, pick up that pathetic hammer and give it back to its owner."

"....The Norse are in Boston, and I can't just go and disappear ... hm ... or maybe I could..." Rhea said the last part to herself, she turned to the hammer. "I'm going to lift you, hope you don't mind."

I'm talking to an object great ...

Mjolnir vibrated.

...or maybe it's alive after all...

"You need to get cleaned too."

Luckily for her, her mom was still working and would come late at night, so she had all the time she needed.

Thank goodness a Hermes Express is close. Rhea thought as she ran down the street as fast as she could to the nearest Hermes Express, which was half an hour down the street, Mjolnir in her backpack.

"Hello, how can I help you today ?" A blond man with a blue hat standing behind the counter said.

"I want to exchange some money for drachma," Rhea said as she put the money on the counter.

"Ah! A demigod, you know, demigods rarely come here to make exchange normally they do it by praying to me." The blond man smiled.

Rhea's eyes widened. "You're...Herm..." She did not finish.

"Hermes! Kinda insulted you didn't recognize me at first, but I can't blame you, you're not one of the demigods at Camp." Hermes smiled before he took the money and gave her five drachma.

"Thank you !" Rhea said before she started to make her way out. "I will make an offering for you later !" And with that, she closed the door behind her.

"Hmmm." Hermes pursed his lips. "She's a weird one."

Rhea took a deep breath as she stopped in the middle of an empty alley. "Chariot of Damnation ... alright got it! "Stêthi, Ô hárma diabolês!" ("Stop, Chariot of Damnation!") She said before she threw the drachma.

Then, just where the coin had fallen, the asphalt darkened. It melted into a rectangular pool about the size of a parking space-bubbling red liquid like blood.

Then a car erupted from the ooze. It was a taxi, all right, but unlike every other taxi in New York, it wasn't yellow. It was smoky grey. like it was woven out of smoke. There were words printed on the door GRAY SISTERS.

The passenger window rolled down, and an old woman stuck her head out. She had a mop of grizzled hair covering her eyes, and she spoke in a weird mumbling way like she'd just had a shot of Novocain. "Passage? Passage?"

"One to Boston."

Long story short.

The ride was horrible, and Rhea hit her head on the roof too many times to count.

The Gray Sister that was driving suddenly hit the brakes and if Rhea didn't grab the seat she would have kissed the front glass.

"We cannot pass the boundary !"

"This is your stop !"

"Out ! Out !"

Rhea didn't take more than a few seconds to get out, once she closed the door behind her the taxi disappeared.

"Alright let's see..." Rhea looked around for a moment to memories the place before she continued her way, after a while of walking she stopped a woman. "I'm sorry miss but can you direct me to Beacon Street ?"