IM OUT HERE IN MIAMI

ابدأ من البداية

Yes our apartment is colorful mind the business that pays you

Yes our apartment is colorful mind the business that pays you. After class me and Jay went to the mall to do a little shopping for the party that was being thrown this weekend. I want one of them frat niggas to pick me up in the air and throw me around like a rag doll. I was so busy being in my phone I bumped into some nigga. I didn't know who it was until I looked up and seen that it was Monty.

"My fault, I wasn't paying attention." I apologized looking up from my phone.

"Taliece?" He smiled. I forgot how fine he was.

"Oh hey Monty" I blushed nervously.

"Fuck you doing out here?" He asked.

"I go to school out here"

"Should have said something sooner. You staying on campus?" He asked licking his lips. Don't do that.

"No me and Jay are renting an apartment for the school year" I nodded sucking in my lips.

"You still got my number right?" He asked. Duh.

"Yea I think so" I shrugged.

"Hit my shit later imma be waiting for your text"

"I gotchu" I smiled.

Jay came out of the bathroom as soon as Monty walked away. He be so invested in my love life.

"Oouu bitch who was that?" Jay cooed.

"Monty" I replied.

"Monty? The monty from your birthday?" He asked gasping.

"Yes that Monty" I chuckled.

"If you don't want him I'll take him"

"There's nothing to take Jay. I just ran into him" I shrugged. He best not try that shit. I'll make him feel what Niesha felt.

"Mhm. Come on girl so we can look in this boutique" he brushed off dragging me into the store.

We spent another 2 hours in the mall and walked out with a few bags. We made our way to my car and put the bags in the trunk heading home. I was cooking dinner for tonight so we're not eating out  as much and saving money. Once we made it back the house we put our bags into our room and met back up in the kitchen. I've been craving a chicken salad for the longest so that's what I decided to make.

"We should go live" Jay suggested sitting at the counter.

"Off my page or yours?" I asked.

"Yours"

Jay set my phone up angling it so that both of us were in the camera. My butt was looking too good in these shorts.

"Hey guys today Taliece is making me a chicken salad for my big back ass" Jay smiled in the camera.

"Who's all in there?"  I asked. I was cutting up the chicken so I wasn't really focused on who was all in there.

"Some randoms" Jay shrugged.