Hí𝗀𝗁 Hσ, Hí𝗀𝗁 Hσ, Í𝗍𝗌 σ𝖿𝖿 𝗍σ Hє𝗅𝗅 𝗐є 𝗀σ

Start from the beginning

"Eh....Intuition?"

"Intuition my ass! The same thing happened when I tried to ditch in the first place, and you stopped me!"

"You seemed like the type to ditch!!"

"But how did you know I would go to my dorm, huh? For all you knew, I could of been in the gym or the library!"

"What is this, Clue? You're new here, jackass! You don't know the schools map, so you'd get lost going anywhere BUT your dorm!"

"You're newer then I am! Besides, How did you even know which dorm mirror to stake out next to if your cat doesn't even know the Great Seven?!"

"The crest is on your sleeve!"

              ——————

Deuce looked back and forth between the squabbling duo, biting his lip anxiously

I can't get expelled today, I can't disappoint her again. We have to hurry!

"Psst, Human!"

Looking to Grim, he leaned over to hear him better, Grims' choice to lounge on Ophelias shoulder made him end up awkwardly close to her.

"Is there a spell you could use to get my henchman and that heart guy moving? My henchman said we need to get this over with so I, the Great Grim, can become a student."

"Uh...Do you thing they'll notice if I start pulling them to the Mirror Chamber? Would she be mad at me for moving her without asking?"

"Meh, I doubt it. The Cat King clings to her like glue when he's around, so it ain't much compared to that."

"Ok...if your sure about this"

Grabbing her hood lightly, the bluette was offput by the feeling of a decent weight in the hood, only for it to vanish two seconds later.

Peeking in, large keychain with a smiling purple and magenta striped cat lay inside, a small scroll attached to it. Not sure exactly what to do about it, he passed it to Grim to hold on to, who promptly placed it in her bag.

                       ———————————

Neither of the two realized that Deuce had started dragging them both forward whilst they bickered, obviously as anxious to get going as Ophelia was before getting into a debate to hide her knowledge behind the "Intuition" facade.

They only noticed they had been transported
VIA Spade Express when they were blinded by a sharp white light, and nearly thrust onto the ground. Deuce seemingly had opted to catch Ophelia, while Ace crashed into a large stone, and ate the dust.

Shaking her head a few times to get the purple and black light spots away, she took in her surroundings.

The place was much gloomier then it had seemed ingame, small ores and trinkets lie forgotten next to pickaxes of varying sizes. Bones of all kinds seemed to litter the ground, some violently cracked and thrown, others still resembling the skeleton of their owner.

Makeshift graves had been partially hidden by the overgrowth of vines and plants, a ripped up picnic set with a dark stain seemed to be left in panic.