46

Raina soared through the skies astride Drakonis, her eyes scanning the battlefield below. The Battle of Tumbleton unfolded in chaotic splendor, a tapestry of clashing armies, billowing smoke, and the distant roars of dragons. The winds of anticipation swept across her face as she prepared to descend into the heart of the conflict.

Cannibal and Seasmoke flanked Drakonis, creating a formidable trio in the vast expanse of the sky. Raina guided her dragon towards the fight.

"Dracarys!" Raina commanded. Drakonis unleashed a torrent of dragonfire upon the enemy ranks, creating a path for the black soldiers to advance. The ground beneath them shook with the clash of steel, arrows filling the air like a deadly swarm.

As Raina looked away, she heard another dragon's roar. She turned her head to see a dragon coming towards her, one she didn't recognize, along with a rider she didn't know.

Raina quickly maneuvered Drakonis, causing him to fly in a tight spiral before returning to face the unfamiliar dragon and its rider. As she looked at the rider, he had the Targaryen look, but she had never seen him before.

"Princess Raina Targaryen!" he called out to her. Raina pulled herself up higher on Drakonis' back as she eyed him with suspicion.

"Who the hell are you!?" Raina hissed, her eyes narrowing as she assessed the stranger.

"I am Prince Daeron Targaryen," he stated, giving her a small smirk. Raina's lip curled up in anger. She had heard of him but had never met him before. "It's finally nice to put a face to the name that seems to be the talk of the people!" he added.

Raina was not in the mood for pleasantries. "I have heard a lot of things about you," he continued. Raina hissed with anger.

"Funny, because I have never heard a thing about you," she said, her tone dripping with disdain. "Looks like mommy doesn't care too much about you; she even kept Aegon over you!" Raina hissed, deliberately trying to provoke him. She knew that men tended to make mistakes when angered in battle, and she was hoping to exploit an opening by getting him riled up.

Raina watched as his jaw clenched. She didn't know why he wasn't in King's Landing, nor did she care; she just needed him out of her way.

Her cold eyes lingered on him for a moment before she urged Drakonis forward, unleashing a blast of fire. Daeron maneuvered around, narrowly avoiding the dragon's flames.

In response, Daeron directed his own flames at Raina, but she remained unfazed and flew through the fiery onslaught. The battle unfolded in chaotic beauty, each movement a deadly dance of life and death. Raina spurred Drakonis forward, ready to engage with Daeron.

As Raina guided Drakonis, her eyes scanned the battlefield and found her knights in a perilous position. She clenched her jaw, realizing that the blacks were losing the battle.

With a sharp turn, Raina directed Drakonis downward to where her knights were struggling. Upon her command, the dragon cleared out the green soldiers surrounding the two before landing.

"Come on!" Raina urged, and the two knights swiftly ran and pulled themselves up onto the dragon before Raina took off into the sky once more. Her eyes searched the battlefield for Ser Rodrik Harlaw, the leader of the black forces on the ground. She attempted to land next to him, but she was forced to pull Drakonis back as Daeron swooped in once again.

"Shoot the bastard!" Raina hissed, her voice filled with anger. Alden swiftly moved to grab the bow that was hooked into the saddle, but the barrage of arrows made him pull back as Raina landed again.

"Ser Rodrik Harlaw, we must pull them back!" Raina urged. Rodrik scanned the chaotic battlefield. "We can't afford to lose any more. Pull them back and get out of here!" she commanded. He nodded in agreement as Raina took to the sky once more.

As she flew away from the battle, Raina let out a hiss of anger, frustration evident in the sound.

~~~
Note - so I don't really know what happens after season 1 ended on house of dragon's so I had to look up all of it the battle and things so if something is wrong or I missed something my bad

But I have read a lot of books where they have a 2 year time skip over the war so I wanted to try and write out the war 

This it the list I found so it will go like this

1. Incident at Harrenhal
2. Battle of Tumbleton
3. Battle by the Lakeshore
4. Battle of the Honeywine
5. Battle of Rook's Rest
6. Battle of the Gullet
7. Storming of the Dragonpit
8. Battle of the Kingsroad
9. Battle of the Burning Mill
10. Battle of Rook's Rest (Second Battle)
11. Battle of the Kingsroad (Second Battle)
12. Battle Above the Gods Eye
13. Battle of the Kingsroad (Third Battle)
14. Battle at Rook's Rest (Third Battle)
15. Battle by the Lakeshore (Second Battle)
16. Battle of the Burning Mill (Second Battle

Again if it wrong my bed this is just what I found and I don't think I will do all the battle it would take to long but Anyway thank you for reading!!!

~~~

~~~↓

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.