31

"~In the night, under moon's soft glow, 
Dragons slumber, stars all a-snow. 
Close your eyes, my little flame, 
Dreams will dance, whisper your name.~" rains softly sang

"~Hush now, my darlings, close your eyes tight, 
In the realm of dreams, let your spirits take flight. 
Fly with the dragons, under the night's sky, 
My love is your lullaby, my sweet by-and-by.~" She continued

"~Through the valleys, where rivers flow, 
Whispers of magic, in the moon's soft glow. 
Wings of dreams, where wishes reside, 
A tale of adventures, nowhere to hide.~" Her beautiful  voice filled the room,

"~As you drift on clouds, where dreams are spun, 
Know you're cherished, my radiant sun. 
With every breath, and every heartbeat, 
A melody of love, so soft and sweet.~"

"~In the morning light, when dawn does break, 
Awake with hope, with each step you take. 
For you are the embers, the fire's glow, 
My little dragons, my love does grow.~" Raina finished, lightly kissing Wyrion's forehead as she moved to aerion kissing his forehead as they both settled into a peaceful slumber.

Raina leaned back in her seat, grabbing and clutching the letter in her hands. Her gaze shifted towards her two sons. It had been a year since she and Daemon welcomed their first son, Aerion, and now Wyrion was nearly three.

Returning her attention to the letter, Raina heard a whisper echoing in her mind. "The longer you wait to claim the third head, the rougher it will be on you," the voice warned. Raina let out an exasperated sigh.

"The third head is Aemond. Just say his name," Raina muttered. "Every time you force me to claim a head, I end up with another child. Why must I go through this when I already know the consequences? Why can't I simply build my army? Why am I obligated to claim these heads?" she questioned, her frustration apparent.

"You will surely have another child, Raina, sooner than you think," they responded cryptically. "The joy for the children stems from each head, but let it be known: the flame must spread, deeply lit within their veins. They inherit it from you, and that flame shall continue to spread for years to come. When the blood combines, the next flame shall rise, carrying the lineage forward. The flame will grow, and the fire will spread, fueled by the seeds spared by the three heads, intertwined with the very blood that runs through your veins. The strongest flame will rise, strengthened by the unknown hair's tide. This one will be different; this one will be strong, for they hold the seed of the three-headed monster within them."

Raina's brows furrowed as she tried to comprehend the message. "So, I have to bear a child for each of them to bring forth the next flame?" she questioned, her voice tinged with confusion. She couldn't understand why it had to be her. Why couldn't someone else fulfill this role?

"Yes," they affirmed. "Your name will be spoken for years to come. The next flame will rise after hearing what you have done."

Raina's heart swelled with mixed emotions at the mention of her children, but before she could express herself, she was interrupted.

"Your children will never hear the whispers whispering their names. They will not live the pain you endure every day, for the next flame will rise when the iron doesn't bear the same name," they explained. Raina exhaled a breath of relief, grateful that her children would be spared from such burdens.

"It's time to get back to work. Claim the third head, for all the heads' seeds must be borne before the war begins its dread," they commanded. "Go to King's Landing. You know what to do. Retrieve the head. The longer you wait, the more challenging it will be."

"And I will bear a child?" Raina inquired, her gaze shifting to her sons.

"Yes, you will bear a child from the third head. It will be the last before the war starts," they confirmed. Raina closed her eyes, taking a moment to process the weight of their words, before finally nodding in acceptance.