Chapter Nine

"It's been a long while Dante," Nosizwe Ngcobo, my therapist, drew me out of my thoughts. My mind had wandered, causing me to lose track of reality. I blamed it on Naledi. If it wasn't for her fucking Sandile, if it wasn't for her coming back into my life and if it wasn't for her breaking my heart then I wouldn't be back in here attempting to make sense of the mess I was enduring.

"Last time we spoke you seemed intent on never coming back, what has changed?"

"She came back," I spoke, playing with the hem of my shirt because I needed to avoid eye contact, "Naledi. We have been fooling around and everything was perfect until ---," I lifted up my head and my eyes met hers, "Until she broke things off with me. And that's not all. I, I had an episode."

She scribbled something down before looking back up at me, "Let's focus on one thing at a time," her delicate long fingers continued yet again to jot something down, causing a distant memory to surface in my mind.

"Tell me about your 'fooling around' with Naledi. What really ---," her voice became a fading sound replaced by silence. My eyes stayed glued to her fingers as there continued their movement. Those fingers, those same fingers that had traced the skin of my abdomen ever so lightly so many times before. Those fingers that had brushed my lower lip before her lips crushed on mine in our times of longing passion. The same fingers that used to embrace my dick, tracing it's length, making me lose my sanity. It was old memories but suddenly there became as fresh as reality.

"Dante."

She took me out of my thoughts yet again. Her eyes were laced with concern as she put her pen and notepad down, "What's on your mind Dante?"

"Nothing," I answered nonchalantly, holding her stare, taking in her looks. She was breathtakingly beautiful as always.

"The episode, what caused it?"

"Naledi. She has a boyfriend," I let out in a dry laugh, "I was watching them fuck."

"Language Dante."

I shifted in my sit, "Fuck. I was watching them fuck. I call a spade a spade. They weren't making love, they weren't having sex. He was fucking her, just like Luvuyo did," I couldn't help but smirk as I let out my next words, "Just like I used to fuck you."

"Dante ---"

"Nosizwe," I knew that did something to her, her eyes literally dilated for a second but again went back to normal except now there had a darker shade, she was full of lust so that worked to my advantage, "What Nosizwe, it's not like you don't love it when ---"

"Miss Ngcobo. Don't overstep your boundaries Dante," her tone was firm, her lips pursed but her body sold her out. All the confidence she'd had before was gone and I loved that.

"You used to love it when I overstepped my boundaries Miss Ngcobo. What? Does it still turn you on when I call you Nosizwe?"

I stood up, making my way to her. She suddenly looked timid and small. As if it scared her to even anticipate what was running through my mind. I reached where she was sitting and knelt before her.

"Dante," she breathed out, "We can't, not anymore."

"Can't? Or won't?"

My hands fell on both her thighs. She was wearing a long black dress so I slowly pulled it up until it reached just above her knees, grateful that she hadn't stopped me. I put my hands under the piece of clothe and laid them bare on the skin of her thighs. She shivered due to the contact and I smiled. Of course I still had an effect on her.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Her eyes stayed locked on mine as she shook her head 'no'. My hands moved further up her thighs until I reached her underwear and she lifted herself up a bit to help me take it off of her. I lifted her dress further up until both her thighs weren't covered anymore. Securing them in my hands, I parted her legs exposing her wetness. I hadn't even done anything but she was already wet, if anything, I was impressed

I kissed her thighs, leaving butterfly kisses as my lips headed to her vagina. Her hands tangled themselves in my hair and as soon as my mouth met her wetness she began to grind her hips back and forth, often circling herself in my mouth. I worshipped her clit causing her breaths to become heavier by the second. Her movements became rapid and her moans turned to screams of pleasure. I firmly held her thighs, parting my mouth from her vagina so I could breathe and again going back to giving her head. Her thighs were on my shoulders, and I stayed glued inbetween her legs. She began to tremble, suddenly squirting now and then in my mouth. I smiled to myself, finding joy in the taste of her cum and finishing off the job for her as she'd stopped grinding on me and had almost collapsed on her chair.

After a short while, she slowly moved away from me. I was still registering how great she tasted when her lips crushed on my own and she gave me a long well deserved kiss before pulling back before I could fully comprehend it.

"Dante," her eyes met mine, "Please leave."

I knew better than to say anything. That's how it had been like in the past. We'd have sex and then she'd ask me to leave. I got up from the floor, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand and heading to the door. I didn't look at her or say anything, I just left and as I made my way to my car something started to hurt. It was my heart and at the back of my mind I knew the reason why. Even when she'd left I had alway felt that feeling when I fucked my therapist, the feeling of regret, the feeling that I had cheated on Naledi Nzimande regardless of the fact that we weren't together.