Chapter Eighteen

I gently pushed against the edge and she fell on top of the bed with a soft thud. I stood above her, marveling every curve of her body, every feature, every scar and then I got ontop of her and my lips fell on hers. We slowly kissed, savouring every single second, every single feeling that coursed through our bodies, the electrifying connection that we shared. Her hands moved freely on my nakedness causing goosebumps to flood my skin. I loved it, I loved how she made me feel.

"I love you Naledi," I whispered pulling back from the kiss. Looking into her eyes made me want her even more. Her hands fell on my shoulders and she pulled me down to her, connecting our lips. The kiss wasn't rushed, we took our time getting lost in the moment, getting lost in the feelings.

When my lips left hers there met her neck, lingering there for a moment until I moved to her collarbone, down to her stomach, kissing her bellybutton and finally giving attention to her thighs. I could smell her arousal as I kissed my way up her thighs to her vagina. She pushed herself towards me, urging me to pick up the pace, to eat her already and I did, taking my time and loving it as much as she loved it. She moaned, moving back and forth, her fingers digging themselves in my hair. I didn't want her to cum, I just wanted her to feel what I could give her so when she was close to reaching her orgasm I stopped.

"Dante," she let out in a moan. I kissed my way back to her mouth, enclosing her lips with mine and letting her taste herself. Again she moaned.

My hands carresed her thighs and I parted her legs. She bit her lower lip in anticipation, staring in my eyes as I slowly inserted my dick inside her. She took it all in and I began to thrust inside her. My eyes were still constant on hers. She lightly moaned but the more I thrust the more she seemed unable to control the sounds coming out of her mouth. Her eyes rolled back and my lips fell on her neck, I sucked on it, biting and licking as we both moaned in pleasure.

When her finger nails dug into my back I thrust harder, faster. I kissed her mouth, biting her lower lip, dragging it out a bit and letting it go before getting lost in her lips again. We both moaned in ecstasy. I continued moving in and out of her as much as I could. She was so good that I couldn't handle myself anymore, I could feel myself getting closer by the second. My mouth trailed on her collarbone and took solace in her breasts. She arched her back and I thrust deeper, harder, causing her to let out a scream. I was hitting the right spot. Her body trembled beneath mine, my name sofly escaped from her mouth mixed with various sounds that she was moaning and at the same time, finally, without warning, we both came. It felt so damn good. It was everything I needed and more. I got off her and my body fell on the bed next to her. We both smiled in satisfaction.

"That was amazing," she said, her hand falling falling on my cheek. She gave me a kiss on my lips, it was a quick one.

"Naledi ---"

"I love you Dante."

I smiled, pulling her closer to me, "Say it again."

"I love you Dante," she blushed, her eyes gently taking me in, "These past three days have been amazing. I thought losing Sandile was going to tear me apart but being with you these few days has been everything I needed. Thank you for being there for me."

If only she had known what it took for Sandile to get out of the way. But no that didn't matter, what mattered was that she loved me and we were going to be together forever.

"Did he take his stuff," I asked, avoiding her eyes. I was afraid she'd tell that I knew something.

"I found his stuff gone when I came back from work the other day. He left flowers and a card, the nerve he actually has to do something like that."

Quick recap. The morning after the fire and the 'accident' with Sandile and Kimberly I had went to Naledi's place and taken all of Sandile's stuff. And Sandile? Well, he was safely buried and hopefully not resting in peace in Naledi's backyard. Everything had worked out perfectly fine and Kimberly was nowhere to be seen either.

"Are you sure you're okay though?" I asked, truly concerned that maybe she was pretending to be over the whole Sandile issue.

"Yes Dante I'm fine."

"Alright then," I said with with a wide grin decorating my face, "Now, ready for round two?"

She giggled as I got on top of her again. I looked at her, she was so beautiful and I couldn't believe we were back together. Well it was unofficial for now but obviously we were going to be in a relationship soon. I had got my happily ever after. I had the girl of my dreams, I had everything I needed in life. Naledi Nzimande was my whole world and I would walk through hell and back to make sure she would stay mine always and forever. I believed this was the beginning of a love story destined by the universe, or was it?