Chapter One

Present Day

I hated my job. My least favourite thing in the world was normal human beings and unfortunately in my line of work I had to entertain them from nine to five. My bestfriend Khanyisa however loved working at the coffee shop. It was his dad's and it had been recently handed down to him. I swear he felt like a million dollars had been handed down to him when his father's lawyer read the good news from his dad's will.

I only loved the coffee shop at night. Let me let you in on a little secret, it was a coffee shop at daytime and a sex dungeon in the nighttime. That was my favourite time of day, when all morals were stripped loose and behind the scenes I watched women get fucked and men lose their so called self-control. It was a haven.

"Business is low today huh," Khanyisa spoke, balling his hand into a fist and lightly punching my shoulder, "Got you daydreaming in the middle of the day."

I let out a stifled laugh, "Wish I could quit but I need the cash, my ass is broke as fuck."

"Get yourself a rich ass cougar, we see them a lot after hours don't we."

"Honestly I can't see myself with another woman after Naledi."

"You'd rather keep jerking off behind closed doors whilst watching our customers I see," Khanyisa wholeheartedly laughed and I quickly attempted to kick him in the shin to keep him shut. There were people around who'd think I was a perv if they heard him say that shit.

"I'm just saying," he continued seemingly still amused, "You need the real thing, not lube and a hand."

"Khanyisa ---"

"Alright, alright, I'll shut up."

He let out another sick laugh as he made his way to the back room. My life was clearly a joke to him. What was funny about being a voyeur? Being the occasional peeping tom wasn't that bad. Getting to secretly watch people have sex was honestly the best part of my life, I was addicted to it and I wasn't ashamed at all.

"Khanyisa!" I called out to him a couple of minutes later and he showed up so fast it was as if he'd been waiting for me to call him all along, "Is it okay with you if I take a break? I'm bored as fuck here."

The little doorbell dinged to announce that someone had walked in and that gave Khanyisa something to reply with, "Customers just got in, maybe after that."

I let out a sigh. I really hated this job. Khanyisa approached me and handed me a coffee cup, "Drink this, it'll get you on your feet buddy."

"Coffee? You know I fuckin' hate coffee."

"You hate this job too but here we are aren't we," he gave a shrug. The stupid fuck really thought he was funny.

I was about to put the cup away when the customers came up to the counter. When I lifted my head up to greet them I was shocked to come face to face with someone I hadn't seen in five whole years. How was it even possible that we'd found ourselves in the same place when last time I checked she'd moved to another city and she hated coffee shops. What the hell was she doing here!?

"Naledi," I let out in a heavy breath, my shock resulting in me dropping the coffee cup and spilling its contents all over myself, "Fuck, fuck, that's hot."

Brandon broke out in a laughing fit. Of course it was funny to him that I had poured hot coffee all over myself and jumped up and down like I had a bug moving up and down my arse. Naledi however remained with a straight face. Had she not recognised me or something?

"How, why are you here? I haven't seen you in like forever."

Her response was dry, "Do I know you?"

Khanyisa stopped laughing and stared at the both of us with humour in his eyes. I was about to answer when the guy she'd walked in with decided to speak.

"Do you know this guy?"

"Didn't you just hear me ask him that," was her dry emotionless answer.

"Naledi, he just called you by your name. Do you know him?"

"No Sandile I don't," she spoke with a voice full of irritation, then looking at me like she would a total stranger, "I'm sorry I think you have me mistaken with someone."

Khanyisa came forward and before laughing, he patted my back, "Sorry buddy, you just got stranger-zoned."

"Fuck off man," it wasn't funny and I was pissed off, "Naledi what do you mean, it's me, Dante. You had your memory erased or something?"

"Bro she said she doesn't know you, can you please back off," Sandile intervened.

"I wasn't talking to you. And don't fuckin' bro me, we're not friends."

Khanyisa gave me a toothy grin, "Head shot, violence all the way Dante."

"Like I said, you have me mistaken with someone else," Naledi said, tucking her hand in Sandile's elbow, "I'm sorry," and with that she dragged him with her outside and they left.

"What just happened?"

"Shut up Khanyisa," was all I said before removing my work apron and storming out of the coffee shop. I couldn't see them anywhere. She'd really pretended I was a stranger and left just like I didn't exist. I took my bike and as fast as I could, I made my way to my apartment which was only a few blocks away. It couldn't be, I couldn't have mistaken her with anyone else, that was totally insane.

As soon as I got in my apartment, I went straight to my room where I kept a safe with a CD in it. After inserting it in my PC I carefully watched her, she could've easily become a movie star if she'd wanted.

"Dante," she moaned my name like it was the most blissful thing she'd ever said. I let out a groan, enjoying the view infront of me as she parted her vagina lips, exposing her wetness to me. The camera loved her. She looked like a sex goddess and I couldn't help but get harder from just watching her touch herself.

"Do it baby," I urged, "Make me proud."

She rubbed herself. Her back arching as she moaned in pleasure. Fingers traced their way to her breasts and she caressed and fondled them ever so lightly, making her nipples erect.

"Now fuck yourself Naledi."

She did as told. Her finger easily slipped inside her vagina and she thrust, moaning louder, her legs voluntarily widening, giving both the camera and I the glory of watching her fuck herself.

"Harder baby, harder, think of me inside you, fucking you, feel me inside you."

Her loud moans made me almost cum. I was close and I wasn't even doing anything, just watching her. And I knew she was close too. Her eyes were half closed, her teeth digging on her lower lip, her fingers moving in and out of her, her legs shaking, and her body obviously weak from all the sexual joy she was awarding herself, she could collapse any second. And she did right then, as she came. Her body gently fell flat on the bed, fingers wet with her cum and as a showdown she licked them dry.

"Come and taste me," she whispered and I knew I wanted so bad to kiss her and taste her cum but before doing that I had to remove my boxers because there were soaking wet.

"I'm not crazy," I breathed out, "It's her, it's fuckin' her."

The screen turned black. I stood frozen in one place. My penis was hard from watching that video but I wasn't thinking about it, I was thinking about her. There was only one reason she would deny knowing me and that could only be because of what happened with Luvuyo. That was the past though. She'd looked so stunning when I saw her, and I knew, I knew I would give everything to be with her again.

"I'm going to find you Naledi," I smiled to myself, thinking of everything we had done together, "I'm going to fuckin' find you."