I cut her call before she could say anything..but what i do now?? Jungkook drinks that viagra and know it will effect him soon but i am not with him.. it was Rosé plan..she was the one who give me this idea to mix viagra in his drink..she said that if Jungkook will drink the viagra then he will feel horny and then i will go towards him and seduce him and having no choice he will do that with me for claming his needs..and in morning i will create a drama and said that he force me,he did wrong with me and etc..and then he have to marry me but our all plan goes on vain...i have to do something before it's too late..

I was going to leave the place when BamBam calls me and asked me i have seen Yn somewhere or not..but wait Jungkook is also present there and now he is absence too but he is just asking about Yn.. something is wrong.. leave it i don't care....

-------------------------------------------------------

Yn POV

I search the whole place but didn't find Jungkook..now i am standing outside our room..i heard a glass breaking sound and it's comes from our room...i slowly opens the door and the next view make me shocked...

*Meanwhile*

*In Korea*

*Kim mansion*

Author POV

Taehyung:-shibu please talk to me..why are you ignoring me from past few days??

Here Taehyung is calling Shibu from outside her room but Shibu is not opening the door...

Taehyung POV

I am standing here from past few hours but she being stubborn didn't opened the door..what happened with her??why she is behaving like this??i notice from the few days she is ignoring me and today when i was going to talk to her she didn't talk to me and runs inside her room and lock the door from inside but today i won't give up..i will find the real reason behind this...

I knock the door but she didn't response so i warn her,if she didn't open the door then i will break it..but she didn't say anything...

Okay,i think i have to broke the door..i go backwards and run towards the door for breaking it...my body is going to hit the door when the door slowly opened..revealing Shibu ..i wants to stop but my foot is not stopping..i go inside and fell down while Shibu is in my embrace...she is under me..

I loot at her face and like it's the best thing i saw in my whole life..her sparkling eyes,she have some drops of tears in her eyes.. seeing that i just wants to lost in her eyes... and her pink lips, seeing that my urge to taste that lips,feels that,

[A/N:-i am not good in this romantic scenes still i tried but i know it's not good please forgive me...]

I was lost in her eyes when Shibu sake me and saying me to get up from her body...

I get up and help her too for getting up..i make her sit in bed and sits beside her..and then i asked her reason why she is ignoring me..but she being stubborn didn't utter a single word about it..now i am loosing my presence..

Taehyung:-look Shibu tell me the reason so that i can help you.. please..

Shibu:-i tell you there is nothing else..why are you forcing me.. just leave from here..go and spend your time with your one and only childhood friend and fiancé NANCY..why are you here??go..

Now i understand why she is ignoring me.. it's all because of Nancy..such a silly girl.. she really thought i will accept Nancy as my fiancé.. never i am never going to let that happen..i will only marry the girl whom i love the most and that is you,my Shibu..but i am not going to say this now to you.. you have to wait for it, Shibu..i have planned something special.. just wait and watch..

But right now i have to clam her down otherwise she will ignore me more..i hugs her and tried to clam her down but she is just trying to push me but i didn't flinch a little bit..

Author POV

They both are fighting like a kid and enjoying the movement with each other but little did they don't know that someone was looking at them with his/her buring eyes..yes,it was Nancy..she is looking at them with her hateful gaze..

Nancy POV

Enjoy as much as you want Shibu..but at the end you will cry when i snatch Taehyung from you..i will marry Taehyung infront of your eyes and you will just stand there and shades your tears..

i will marry Taehyung infront of your eyes and you will just stand there and shades your tears

Author POV

Here Mr Kim is doing some office work on his laptop when Nancy come inside the room without knocking.. Mr Kim look at her and asked her about her arriving..

Nancy:-you promised me you will fix my marriage with your son Taehyung..when are you going to do that??

Mr Kim:-come down..i will do that soon..till then go and try to make Taehyung fell in love with you..

Nancy:-ohh really?? don't you watch what is happening in this house??

Mr Kim:-what you mean??

Nancy:-your all family members whats Shibu to be the daughter-in-law in this house, even Taehyung too..he even going too close with her..

Mr Kim:-don't worry it's just his attraction towards her..it will fade away soon..

Nancy:-no i don't want to take any risk..do whatever you want to do but announce my marriage with Taehyung in media as soon as possible..

Mr Kim:-okay fine..i will announce it on his birthday till then wait..

Nancy:-good..

Saying this Nancy leaves the room but they don't know that someone over heard their conversation..who is hiding behind the door when Nancy leaves the room..it was Mrs Kim, Taehyung's mom..

After hearing this all she go towards Taehyung's room and told him everything what his father and Nancy was going to do..

Taehyung:-ohh so Mr Kim is planning this...

Mrs Kim:-see Taehyung i don't what you will do but i want Shibu to be my daughter in law..

Taehyung:-Don't worry mom..i am not going successful the plan which is Mr Kim is planning..i have a plan..

Mrs Kim:-what plan??

Taehyung:-just wait and watch*smirk*

--------------------------------------------------------

To be continued..

Please do vote & comments 🥺🥺

I will update soon...

I purple you 💜💜