181- Miles

Liviana was in her room when her phone started ringing to see it was Aaron.  "Hi, my mum is at work and my dad did a house call. Come over?" said Aaron as Livi answered the phone.

"Ok, on my way. I just need to get past Nathanial." said Livi quickly, she opened the door to her room and snuck past Nathanial room to see him playing video games as she quickly ran past. Miles was coming up the stairs as she stopped and looked to him.

"Where are you going?" asked Miles as he continued to walk up the stairs.

"Uh ,Vereena called me to go over, that's fine, right? She said she had something important to tell me." said Livi as Miles looked at her.

"Alright, be home before nine." said Miles as Livi smiled and nodded as she quickly opened the door and crossed the street. The door open right away as Aaron pulled her in, quickly pulling her up the stairs and into his room as he smiled.

"Hi." said Aaron as he pulled her in closer to him, she smiled and pulled him into a kiss. "You came a lot quicker then I thought. Nate didn't give you any trouble?"

"No, he was to busy playing video games. My dad was home when I thought he wasn't so that was my only trouble." said Livi as Aaron pulled her to his bed.

"If your dad knew, he'll kill me." said Aaron with a laugh as Liviana got on top of him, she rolled her eyes as he rubbed her thigh.

"He's just dramatic, has your mum asked you about anything? My mum hasn't and it kind of makes me nervous." said Liviana as Aaron smirked.

"No, she hasn't. I'm sure whenever those two go out for "breakfast" they talk about us." said Aaron as he played with her hair. She giggled and pulled him into a kiss.

———

  "Blimey Adrian!" said Miles as he jumped. Adrian chuckled and took a seat on the couch.

"Where is everyone?" said Adrian as he looked around.

"Emilia is at Hiraeth, Nathanial is in his room and Liviana said she was going to see Vereena." said Miles as Adrian nodded.

"Well Aaron's been annoying me to take him to the skate park, do you want to go and take Nathanial?" said Adrian as Miles made a face.

"Merlin yeah take Nate, all he does in stay in his room and plays those video games." said Miles as he stood up. "NATHANIAL!"

"Yes?!" said Nathanial coming down the stairs.

"Do you want to go to the skate park with Aaron?" said Miles as Adrian chuckled. Nathanial nodded and ran upstairs for his skateboard and came back down.

"Let's go!" said Nathanial as he opened the door, Adrian and Miles chuckled and followed. Adrian opened the door to see Vereena.

"Hi dad!" said Vereena as Miles narrowed his eyebrows.

"I thought Liviana was here with you?" said Miles. Vereena choked on her juice and nodded.

"Oh yeah! She is... she's in the bathroom, I'll go and get her." said Vereena as she ran up the stairs.

"While you're at it, get Aaron." said Adrian as Vereena nodded. She opened Aaron door to see Liviana on top of him.

"Your bloody dad is here, Livi!" said Vereena closing the door as she jumped off Aaron. Zenith peaked his head before she could close it and rose his eyebrows.

"No way!" said Zenith laughing. "Oh this great!"

"Merlin Zenith, shut up!" said Liviana as she looked in the mirror and fixed her hair. "Don't say anything!"