122- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower

April 14 1997

A letter came flying through the mail slot when Lucas ran to get it. "Ugh it's not from Hogwarts." said Lucas he as threw the letter at Y/n. She rolled her eyes and noticed it was from Hayden and Eloise.

"Dear family L/n,

Eloise and I have wonderful news! It's a bit late to tell you but Eloise is eight months pregnant, we're hoping you'll make our baby shower April 19 on Saturday. It will be held at Morales Manor and it starts at 3 pm! Hope you'll make it!

Love Hayden and Eloise."

"Oh wow! They're having a baby." said Y/n. Lucas looked at her. "That means we're probably going to see Emilia soon."

"And Adrian and Miles! You know I bet they're mad at you for ignoring them on the twins grand opening. I would be too if you ditched me for a loser like Joseph." said Lucas. Y/n's smiled faded as he gave her a face.

"I hope you never get your Hogwarts letter." said Y/n as she hit him with a pillow. Lucas rolled his eyes and sat back.

"Seriously, they don't talk about you when I go visit but i'm sure they're upset. I'm sure they're just too nice to tell me anything about you." said Lucas as she rolled her eyes.

"Lucas shut up, when you actually get into a relationship talk to me." said Y/n. Lucas looked at her.

"Well i'm nine! Almost ten, plus Sammy and I have became really close.." said Lucas. Y/n gave him a face as he grinned. "We'll get even closer once we get into Hogwarts."

"Right, whatever you say." said Y/n. Lucas got up and made his way up to his room leaving Y/n thinking about her old friends.

———

"It's really nice of you three to 'elp today." said Eloise. Adrian, Miles and Graham helped decorate the manor.

"No problem, do you know if Emilia's coming?" asked Miles.

"We sent her an invitation but if she comes that another story." said Hayden as he watched the boys blow up balloons. Miles made a face as Adrian sat back.

"So do you know the gender of your baby yet?" asked Graham. Eloise giggled as she turned to Hayden.

"We're keeping it a surprise until it's born." said Hayden. Miles, Graham and Adrian turned to look at them.

"Oh cool." said Adrian as he looked at the house decorations. "Kinda funny, whenever Miles and I were here decorating it was for a big party Emilia was throwing and now it's for a baby shower. So much has change in the year."

"Well yeah. . . I think a baby shower could bring some light to everything. I mean it wasn't expected but we're happy, aren't we?" said Eloise as she turned to Hayden who kissed her on the cheek.

"Honestly, I couldn't be happier." said Hayden placing his hand on her stomach. Miles, Adrian and Graham looked at each other and made a face. "Oh please, you all are only nineteen. When you find the love of your life, you'll know."

"The love of my life is across an ocean." said Miles sitting back with a frown.

"The love of my life is dating somebody else." said Adrian.

"Uh, I don't have a love of my life so." said Graham as Hayden chuckled. Diego Morales came walking into the living room and smiled.

"Boys! It's so nice to see you, it's been a while hasn't it?" said Diego as he went to shake their hands. "How is the new house, Adrian?"