110- Changes

"Oh mijo." said Ariella as she pushed Miles out of the Ministry. "You'll see her again."

Miles wiped his eyes quickly, nodding his head as he moved away from her. "Uh— yeah, I— i'm going to go home. I'll see you." said Miles telling them goodbye. Y/n softened her gaze, hugging him. "B-bye."

"I have to go too." said Y/n. She turned to Adrian who smiled softly. "I'll talk to you guys soon."

"Bye Y/n." said Adrian. She hugged him goodbye and disapparated.

"Vente." said Ariella grabbing Adrian and disapparating into their home. "I'll get you some tea, amor."

"I'm okay." said Adrian softly. Ariella nodded as she watched him make his way up to his room. Nick crossed his arms and turned to his parents.

———

Miles apparated home, he hurried up the stairs as his parents looked at to see him. "Miles, are you home?" asked Clara Bletchley.

He didn't answer. Cane turned to his parents and shook his head. "I mean, the love of his life just moved to a different continent." said Cane sitting back. Clara made a face and made her way up the stairs, knocking on Miles' door.

"Miles?" said Clara as she opened the door. He was sitting on his bed with his knees pulled to his chest. "Oh love."

"Maybe— maybe if I was a better boyfriend from the beginning she would never want to go back to America." said Miles watching as his mother sit next to him.

"Oh honey, it's not your fault." said Clara pulling her oldest into a hug. Miles had tears streaming down his face. "Emilia had so many problems but I know you weren't one of them. She loves you. Her leaving was because she couldn't handle things anymore."

"Maybe I should've gone with her." said Miles softly.

"You do not belong in America." said Clara softly.

"Neither does she." said Miles.

"The sun loved the moon so much he died every night to let her breathe." said Clara.

"Mum." said Miles moving away from her and wiping his eyes. "I don't want to hear that kids tale."

"But the moon and sun loved each other so much, they were by each other's side everyday." continued Clara. Miles looked at his mother and sighed. "This confused the wizards, for they cannot tell if it was day or night. To correct this, the gods separated them, cursing them to chase each other in the sky. But their love was strong, stronger than the gods. The sun would meet the moon at night and the moon would meet the sun during the day, protecting her from the gods rage."

Miles softened his gaze, looking at his mother. "I just— I wish she could've stayed." said Miles softly.

"I know, love." said Clara squeezing his shoulder.

———

Y/n arrived home, tears streaming down her face. "What's wrong, bug?" asked her father. He pulled her into a hug as she sighed. "Emilia?"

"Yeah. . ." said Y/n softly.

"I'm sure she'll keep in touch." said Y/f/n. "I know she's your best friend. . ."

"I'm going to up to my room." said Y/n. Y/f/n nodded, kissing the top of her head.

"I'll bring you some tea." said Y/f/n. She smiled, making her way up the stairs and into her room. Y/n sat on the floor, blinking away her tears. She sighed, when the door open. She looked up to see Joseph. He smiled softly, sitting down next to her.