97- Inquisitorial Squad

"Are you feeling any better, E?" asked Y/n as she entered the Hospital Wing. Emilia nodded as she laid back in the bed.

"I really, really, hate your boyfriend." said Emilia. Y/n made a face and sat back on the chair next to Emilia.

"He's not my boyfriend." said Y/n. Emilia opened her eyes, turned to look at her and chuckled. "Whats funny?"

"You, how are you and Adrian messing around but you don't just date him again. You don't even look happy with Joseph." said Emilia as she closed her eyes again.

"He does make me happy.. he's just not Adrian, he doesn't.. I don't know." said Y/n. Emilia smiled and turned back to look at her.

"How long have you and Adrian been sneaking around?" asked Emilia. Y/n chuckled and felt herself get red.

"Since that very day." said Y/n. Emilia sat up and looked at her surprised.

"Really? That's almost a month!" said Emilia. Y/n nodded, Emilia made a face and bursted into laughter but stopped from the pain. "Ow— so you two are just what. . . so confusing."

"Well it wasn't suppose to be like that, it's started like.. he was walking the halls and so was I and I think he was looking for you and Miles and I was looking for the twins and we kind of just started talking and somehow his hands were in my hair and his clothes were in my dorm." said Y/n. Emilia stared at her.

"Then why don't you get back together! I miss Adrian and Y/n, they were so happy." said Emilia. Y/n sat back.

"It's hard E, I can love him with everything in me but I still have in the back of my head that Pansy was there and it doesn't really help that he falls back on her." said Y/n. Emilia narrowed her eyebrows.

"You know if you said let's get back together he would drop Pansy in a heartbeat. He doesn't actually like her, sounds horrible to say but he doesn't. But he knows you like Joseph and that's whats makes him fall back on Pansy." said Emilia as she held her head to her hand.

"In Paris I asked him if he was afraid that wе'd fall out of love," said Y/n. Emilia looked at her, Y/n sighed and turned to look back at her. "And in spite of it all, he's still my everything even when we're nothing but I just can't get Pansy out of my head."

"No I get it actually.. I really do get it but let me tell you this." said Emilia. Y/n narrowed her eyebrows as Emilia gave her a small smile. "Why not stop before the regret?"

"The regret, huh?" said Y/n.

"I don't know what i'm saying, it's the concussion." said Emilia laying back down. Y/n chuckled as she sat back. "You can only heal your own heart, trust me on that one."

"Blimey E, stop telling me this things. It's funny how you say that but don't see the good guy you have in front of you who's been in love with you for almost three years." said Y/n. Emilia smiled and sighed.

"Miles has the biggest heart from anyone I know, that's why he gets so hurt easily and turns it into anger. I leave in four months Y/n.. I'm not going to do that to him." said Emilia. Y/n narrowed her eyebrows.

"But you were going to do it to Graham." said Y/n. Emilia looked at her and narrowed her eyebrows. "Were you just trying to feel something with Graham."

"I don't know what I did with Graham, we don't talk about it or anything." said Emilia as Y/n looked at her.

"I think he was you trying to feel peace after Cedric because you also ran to Miles but you knew you'll fall back in love, didn't you?" said Y/n smiling. Emilia turned in bed as Y/n chuckled.