128- Christmas and April

Y/n was sitting in the house, she's been trapped in since the end of September. "I'm going mad." said Y/n laying in her bed. Lucas was looking at the books in her room, nodding his head.

"Yeah." said Lucas.

"You get to still go to school, I can't leave this bloody house!" said Y/n. Mrs. L/n entered the room, giving them a mug of hot chocolate.

"Are you complaining again, Y/n?" asked Mrs. L/n.

"She is." said Lucas.

"Honey, you have to understand—"

"I understand, mum. I understand what's going on. I can still complain." said Y/n rolling over in her bed. "Adrian and Miles get to go everywhere. . ."

"Miles bounces back and forth between his parents house all the way in Ireland, with Diego and Ariella and then all the way to France with Eloise and Hayden. He's also a pureblood wizard." said Mrs. L/n. "And im pretty sure you-know-who isn't traveling to France right now."

"Then why can't I go to France." said Y/n.

"Because if you're traveling, you have to jump through the Ministry." said Mrs. L/n. "You're also have a muggle father."

"Ugh." groaned Y/n.

"It's Christmas, Y/n. Let's go watch some Christmas movies." said Mrs. L/n.

———

"Why don't you ever spend Christmas eve with your family, Miles?" asked Eloise as she watched him carry Andres.

"They don't celebrate on Christmas eve." said Miles. "I got into the habit being friends with Emilia."

"I think it's good that Miles loves to spend time with the family." said Ariella with a smile. "He's got to get use to it."

"I don't know why you all have your hopes up thinking she's going to come back." said Adrian sitting back. Miles rolled his eyes, turning to Eloise who sighed. "She's not. Does she even write back to any of you?"

"Someone misses his best friend." said Hayden with a chuckle.

"I'm being serious, Emilia's not going to come back and marry this idiot." said Adrian turning to Miles. "No offense, mate. You think she's going to come back and just get back with you when she's literally dating some actor over there in the big city."

"It's Christmas! Please, no fighting." said Eloise holding her hands together. "It's Andres' first Christmas! Let's be happy for him!"

"Oh mi bebe." said Ariella picking him up. "I can't believe he's already six months."

"I know!" said Eloise with a smile.

"Ma—" blabbered Andres.

"Ah!" gasped Eloise. "Are you going to say mummy?!"

"Mayos!" blabbered Andres. Miles made a face, turning to Andres.

"He did not." said Hayden with a face.

"Mayos!" said Andres stretching out towards Miles.

"He said Miles!" said Miles grabbing the baby. Eloise and Hayden looked at each other, shaking their heads.

"I can't believe it." said Hayden.

"I guess all the Morales' just love Miles." said Diego with a laugh.

"I cannot believe this." said Hayden once again.

"Sorry mate." chuckled Miles holding Andres up with a smile.