93- Valentines Day

Adrian was staring up at the ceiling, making a face. "What's wrong now?" asked Graham looking at him as he changed.

"I miss Y/n." said Adrian. "I got her this present. . . back when we were still together for Valentine's day. It's Valentine's day and she's not my girlfriend anymore."

"And?" said Miles making a face. "Give it to her."

"How, she's going to be with Anderson all day." said Adrian covering his face. Miles looked at him as he sat up. "Emilia."

"Emilia?" asked Miles.

"I can get her to cause a distraction, but what." said Adrian getting out of bed. "Oh, I know! She can get his friends to distract him!"

"How is she going to do that?" asked Graham.

"By flirting with them, duh?" said Adrian making a face and turning to Miles who shook his head.

"She won't do it." said Graham.

"For me she will." said Adrian smiling.

———

"Hogsmaede trip on Valentines, how lovely." said Emilia laying back in her bed. Miles opened the door to see her as he smiled and walked over to her.

"Well, good morning." said Miles. She turned to look at him and made a face. "Did you wake up on the wrong side of bed?"

"Why are you in such a great mood today?" asked Emilia as she got up from bed. He gave her a smile as Adrian and Graham walked into her dorm.

"You still aren't ready?" asked Adrian. Emilia looked at him and narrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah come on E, you're taking too long." said Graham. Adrian and Miles chuckled as she made a face.

"What are you three up too?" asked Emilia walking into the bathroom to brush her teeth. Miles stood by the door and smiled. "Why are you guys acting suspicious?

"It's Valentine's day." said Adrian. Emilia nodded as Miles smiled.

"It's just another trip guys, why are you acting as if you really care about Valentine's Day?" asked Emilia. Miles and Adrian gave an evil smile.

"Well we'll let you get dressed, come into the dorm when you're done." said Miles as the boys closed the door leaving her dorm.

"Do you think this will really work?" asked Graham. Adrian nodded and chuckled as Miles sat on his bed. "I don't think Emilia will be to please if we make her."

"She'll be fine, all she has to do is be her flirty self and make Joseph's friends drag him away from Y/n so that I can get some alone time with her and give her what I need too." said Adrian. Miles got up and walked out of the door. Adrian and Graham looked at each other and made a face.

Miles opened the door to see Emilia taking her shirt off, she looked at him as he looked back at her. "Can I help you?" asked Emilia. Miles turned around.

"Yes, let me take you out for Valentine's Day." said Miles. Emilia looked at him surprised as she put her shirt on. "On a date."

"Really?" asked Emilia in a surprised tone. He smiled as she looked at his back.

"Yes really, come on as friends if you want too. Just let me take you out." said Miles. Emilia walked over to him and ran her hand up the back of his shirt as he turned around to look at her. "Is that a yes."

"No." said Emilia. Miles smiled dropped as she smiled back at him. "Convince me."

Miles held a smile as he wrapped his hands around her waist pulling her in closer, the door opened hitting Miles in the back. They moved away from each other to see Aria and Cane standing there. "Oh sorry, are we interrupting?" asked Aria as she smiled over at Cane.