161- The Twin's

Miles was sitting back on the couch with his arms crossed around his chest, watching Emilia sleep. He stayed awake the whole night, afraid that if he closed his eyes he wouldn't see Emilia again. "Have you been awake all night?" asked Diego walking into the room quietly. Miles turned to look at him, sitting up.

"What are you doing here so early?" asked Miles looking at his watch.

"Couldn't really sleep." said Diego. He turned to look at Emilia who was still sound asleep. "Have you seen the twins?"

Miles nodded, turning back to Emilia. "Yeah." he said quietly.

"Mijo, go home and sleep. I can watch her." said Diego sitting down next to him.

"No, no, i'm fine." said Miles, shaking his head. "I'm not leaving from here."

"Well, im going to make someone bring my nietos in here." said Diego getting up. Miles nodded, watching him leave. Emilia turned in the bed, facing Miles.

"Why are you awake?" asked Emilia opening her eyes softly.

"Your dad's here." said Miles. Emilia made a face, opening her arms for Miles.

"Ven." said Emilia moving over so he could sit with her. She rested her head on his chest, interlocking their fingers. "I'm okay, mi amor. Go to sleep."

"I know." said Miles softly, wrapping his arms around her. He ran his fingers through her hair, kissing her forehead. Diego came back with the twins as Emilia smiled, sitting up.

"They are so tiny!" said Diego holding Nathanial. Emilia smiled, nodding her head. "They're definitely Miles kids."

"I think they look just like him too." smiled Emilia turning up to Miles who rested his head on top of hers.

———

Adrian and Y/n were sound asleep, Zenith was climbing out of his crib. He sneakily made his way into their room, climbing their bed. He snuggled in between his parents, hugging Y/n. Y/n opened her eyes to see him smiling back at her. "Oh good morning, my love." said Y/n with a smile, cuddling him in closer towards her. She blinked, looking back down at her. "Did daddy bring you in here?"

"No." said Zenith closing his eyes, putting his hand softly on her face. Y/n sat up, waking Adrian up.

"Adrian." said Y/n shaking him.

"Yes?" asked Adrian turning to face her. He opened his eyes to see Zenith.

"Hi da." said Zenith hugging him. Adrian smiled, pulling him on his chest.

"Did you bring him in here?" asked Y/n getting up from bed.

"No, I thought you did." said Adrian.

"Zenith, are you crawling out of your crib?" asked Y/n narrowing her eyebrows. Zenith turned to look at his mother, then back at Adrian. "Z?"

"No." said Zenith shaking his head. Y/n made a face, he giggled hiding under the blanket. Adrian smiled, pulling him up from underneath.

"Zenith, that's not safe!" said Adrian sitting up.

"I wanted mummy." frowned Zenith.

"Oh my merlin, come here!" said Y/n quickly. She picked Zenith up, pulling him in her chest. "I love you!"

"I love you." said Zenith hugging Y/n. Adrian made a face, looking at him.

"I hope this one loves me a little more." said Adrian resting his hand on Y/n's stomach. The baby kicked as he smiled, looking back at Y/n. "Ah, it kicked! That's a sign."