6- Friends

George was making his way down an empty hall when he heard noise coming from a classroom, he walked over there, wanting to know where the music was coming from. He stuck his head through the doorway to see a familiar Slytherin playing the piano. George stood there for a while listening to her play, when he accidentally pushed the door to far open and it squeaked. Emilia quickly lifted her head and looked at the boy at the doorway as she quickly moved her fingers off the piano.

"Hey er. . . sorry, you're really good." said George awkwardly standing at the doorway. George felt like an idiot standing there, but he wanted to hear her play again, even though not so long ago he couldn't stand the girl in front of him. "How long have you been playing?"

"Wow Weasley, I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me in the months that i've known you." said Emilia giving George a smile and crossing her arms around her chest. "And I don't."

"What do you mean you don't?" said George walking in, closing the door behind him. He walked over to Emilia as she looked at him strangely. "Play again."

"I play, but not for others to hear." said Emilia as she closed the piano, and her eyes scanned George. He gave her an odd look and sighed. Emilia didn't play the piano for anyone, she barely even let Adrian and Miles listen to her play.

"Well i'm not people, so you should play again. It sounded really good. Who taught you how to play?" asked George tilting his head. Emilia looked down at the sheet music in front of her, not knowing out of all the times this boy could've talk to her, he chooses now. "I'm not leaving until you play again, Emilia."

"Well I guess you're going to stay in this room, in silence because i'm not playing in front of you." said Emilia as she watched George sit down next to her on the bench. George opened the piano again and grabbed Emilia's hands, setting them on the keys. "I will obliviate you, you don't even like me. Why are you trying to listen to me play?"

"I didn't like you but I changed my mind." said George pressing random keys on the piano. Emilia narrowed her eyebrows and turned back to the piano. After the Hogsmaede's trip, George didn't mind Emilia's presents anymore, he figured that he must had got use to it. "Come on, just play."

"Oh yeah and what made you change your mind?" asked Emilia turning back to face him. George randomly pressed keys, they all made weird noises. George looked at the girl and shrugged. "I think you were under the impression that I was such a horrible person, just because i'm a Slytherin. . . trust me. . . I won't go evil on you, Weasley."

"You don't have to call me Weasley. . . George is fine but yeah let's hope for that." said George looking at the girl next to him. He finally understood what Fred was on about. She was beautiful, her brown eyes were almost red and her smile was definitely something. "Well, can you start playing again."

"If I do, will you leave me alone?" asked Emilia with a small laugh that made George chuckle. He nodded, Emilia sighed and set her fingers on the keys, and started playing while George watched her play. "I taught myself how to play. . . kept me busy through the days. I was about six when I started so i've been playing for about nine years now."

"Blimey, that's bloody brilliant. You're like super smart, aren't you? I bet your parents are bloody proud of you. My mum thinks I don't take school very seriously and she wants me and Fred to work at the Ministry, but that's not something we really want to do." said George. Emilia's smiled faded. George noticed it, tilting his head.

"I mean I guess my parents are proud, they aren't ever home so it's not like they really care. I didn't even want to move to Europe in the first place, both my parents worked at the Magical Congress of the United States back in America but my dad got offered the position Head Auror . They basically dedicated their whole life to working. It's stupid really, I don't see why anyone would want to work there in the first place. I packed up my whole life and moved across the world. Of course, I do go back for a month in the summer to see my brothers who stayed over there but it's not really the same." said Emilia, looking back down at the keys. George's mouth dropped, Emilia realized she just told her whole life story to a boy she barely became friends with two minutes ago. "Sorry that was just sad, erase it from your mind, I did end up liking London a lot better though, better then New York."