169- Vereena Mar Pucey

July 11th, 2001

"I cant believe the twins are already one!" said Emilia using her wand to decorate their home. Miles chuckled as he kissed her head.

"Their little hairs are so funny," said Y/n looking down at the little one year olds who were playing with Aaron and Zenith. "Liviana's hair is nearly half her head and Nathanial has streaks all over his."

"I know, my poor babies." said Emilia. Miles rolled his eyes as Adrian snorted.

"I don't understand how you don't like the white in your hair." said Y/n.

"It marks that you're full magic, and it's so inconvenient. What if Liviana wanted to dye her in the future. She'll never be able too because half of her head has no type of pigmentation." said Emilia looking down at Liviana and Nathanial.

"I love it, and i'm so glad our kids have their mums hair." said Miles resting his head on her shoulder.

"You just don't like it because it marks you as a Morales." said Adrian. "Get over it already, E, your parents aren't like that anymore."

"She can't get over something that was her whole life, love." said Y/n. "Her parents didn't change towards her until she came back from America."

"What about America?" said Nick as he walked through the door. He had Laira in his arms, he set her down next to the Liviana and walked over to the others.

"Emilia needs to get over the fact that she's a Morales." said Adrian. Nick shrugged as he took a bite from a cookie that was on the table.

"I mean, she always did have it the worst." said Nick. "But yeah, she does. She's a mom now."

"I would never do what mom and dad did to us to mine! They will never feel unwanted." said Emilia nearly in tears as she sat on the floor, pulling the twins closer to her.

"Look what you did." said Miles shaking his head. Y/n chuckled as she turned back to the others.

"Anyways, how's the little one in there? Figure out what you're gonna name her yet?" asked Nick as Adrian and Y/n nodded.

"Vereena Mar. I got the middle name from your parents." said Adrian with a smile.

"True ocean?" asked Emily from the floor.

"Yup!" said Y/n with a smile.

"Does Laira have a middle name?" asked Miles.

"It's Valerie, after her mom." said Nick turning to his daughter who was playing around.

"She's almost one too, how does that feel?" asked Y/n.

"It's sad." said Nick. Adrian snorted as Miles nodded.

"Isn't it." said Miles.

"Tell me about it? Zenith's about to be three!" said Adrian.

"He just turned two?" chuckled Y/n turning to Adrian.

———

August 24th, 2001

"I think this is very cute." said Emilia watching Adrian and Miles paint a nursery. "Very nice."

"This is the third time we painted this room, Emilia." said Miles turning to look at Y/n who smiled, holding her stomach. 

"I couldn't choose which color I like more." said Y/n holding her hands together. Emilia chuckled, having the twins in her arms.

"Daddy!" said Liviana reaching for him. Miles smiled, picking up his daughter.

"I can't wait for my daughter to love me more than she loves Y/n." said Adrian with a smile. "The boys are only mummy this, mummy that!"