86- Hogwarts Express

"Ugh I wish we were still in France. Umbridge's literally kills me with her stupid rules." said Y/n as she threw herself back on Emilia bed.

"Well of course you do, you slept in Adrian's room all the days we were there." said Emilia with a giggle. Y/n shot up and threw a pillow at her.

"It wasn't nothing like that though! Hey, you can't say anything! Miles and Graham literally tried getting into your pants the whole trip." said Y/n. Emilia bursted into laughter and face palmed.

"Ah but we weren't talking about those two, we were talking about Adrian and you. Plus I think he notice all the times fucking Joseph called you." said Emilia rolling her eyes. Y/n made a face.

"Joseph." said Y/n as she sighed. Adrian peaked his head into the room as Emilia and Y/n looked at each other and giggled.

"What are you guys talking about?" asked Adrian as he sat down on the couch. Emilia raised her eyebrows and turned to look at Y/n who was looking away.

"Oh you know about Emilia and her love triangle." said Y/n. Adrian chuckled turning to Emilia who rolled her eyes.

"It's not a love triangle! It's not a love anything, it's just Miles and Graham being annoying." said Emilia. Y/n narrowed her eyebrows.

"You told Graham and Miles they deserved a metal because of how they shagged you." said Adrian. Y/n jaw dropped and bursted into laughter.

"I don't remember that and if I don't remember it didn't happen." said Emilia turning red. Adrian chucked as Y/n held her stomach from laughter. "Y/n stop!"

"No, I get it! It's just funny to me." said Y/n. Adrian shot her a look.

"What do you mean you get it?" said Adrian narrowing his eyebrows. Emilia covered her mouth and chuckled. Y/n looked away when Miles apparated causing them to jump.

"MILES! YOU'RE HERE! GREAT!" said Y/n as she hit him. He looked at her confused as he turned to look at Adrian who was giving her a face.

"Did I miss something?" asked Miles. Emilia made a face and stood up quickly. Y/n turned to Adrian as he narrowed his eyebrows at her.

"No! Shall we go now? Wouldn't want to miss the train now would we?" said Emilia as she picked up her trunk. Miles made a face and turned to Y/n who was holding her laugh back.

"Right." said Adrian as he gave the girls a glare. They  apparated and found the twins making their way into the train as the others quickly followed.

"Weasleys!" said Emilia, hugging them as they looked at her surprised. They made their way into a compartment finding Graham in one, reading a book.

  "How did you guys enjoy your trip to Paris?" asked Fred as they sat down. Graham and Miles started laughing as Adrian and Y/n turned to Emilia.

"It was wonderful, so sad that you guys couldn't come with us." said Emilia redder than a tomato. Fred and George looked at each other and turned back to Adrian and Y/n.

"So did you guys. . . get back together maybe, perhaps?" asked George. Fred looked at them eagerly, sitting on the end of his seat.

"She doesn't love me anymore guys." said Adrian covering his face and giving them a dramatic sigh. Y/n rolled her eyes and hit him as he laughed.

"No we didn't." said Y/n. Adrian rolled his eyes and sat back.

"You're telling me you were in Paris and didn't fall back in love?" asked Fred. Emilia gave them a look and started laughing. "Whats so funny?"