94- Animagus

Adrian was patrolling the hallways with Emilia as they found Joseph and Y/n in a corner smiling and laughing. Adrian turned to Emilia as she sighed turning back to look at Y/n and Joseph kissing. Adrian's eye twitched. Emilia watched him walk off as she walked over to Y/n and Joseph.

"Hate to do this— no I don't but um hallways are not for kissing. Thank you, please go away while I escort this lovely lady to her proper house." said Emilia. Y/n and Joseph pulled away. Adrian chuckled as he continued to walk away.

"Hm, I think i'll take her." said Joseph. Emilia blinked hard as he looked at her causing Y/n to smiled.

"No, I hope you fall and your wand falls up your ass. Thank you, walk away now." said Emilia. Joseph looked at her surprised. Y/n jaw dropped as Emilia blinked hard once again.

"Well, thats very.. um wow E." said Y/n with a smile.

"Mr. Anderson, would you like detention? With Snape as well?" said Emilia. Joseph made a face as Y/n chuckled.

"Whatever you loser. You know Cedric would call you boring for that." said Joseph as he flicked Emilia forehead.

"Please get Cedric's name out your stupid mouth." said Emilia. Y/n looked surprised at her. "If Cedric was here, I don't think he would be to ha-"

"Alright Emilia I'm not going to argue with you. I'll see you tomorrow, Y/n. Make sure she gets to her dorm safely." said Joseph as he pointed at Emilia. She slapped his hand out her face as Y/n looked surprised. He made a face and walked off.

"You really don't like him, do you?" asked Y/n. Emilia turned to her and smiled.

"Why would you say that?" asked Emilia. They walked, seeing Adrian sitting down by the stairs. Y/n gave him a smile as he returns a small one.

"Oh I don't know." said Y/n sarcastically. Emilia sighed and looked at her.

"I just don't like that he brings Cedric up as a way to hurt me." said Emilia as she walked Y/n up to the Gryffindor tower.

"Yeah thats understandable E. He said he was working on being nicer to you guys. I think it's working." said Y/n with a smile. Emilia gave her a face.

"Well anyways, are you excited? We only have a week left until the full moon!" said Emilia. Y/n chuckled. 

"We can't forget about the silver teaspoon of dew." said Y/n. Emilia nodded and started making a face.

"Right, we have to find that. I'm sure in the forest in the mornings it hasn't been touched." said Emilia. Y/n nodded.

"Then the bloody electric storm." said Y/n. Emilia chuckled.

"Have you figured out what animal you want to change into it?" asked Emilia as Y/n chuckled.

"I was thinking maybe a lion." said Y/n. Emilia turned to look at her surprised.

"And you said the black panther idea was crazy." said Emilia. Y/n bursted into laughter.

"Well big cats are pretty cool, aren't they?" said Y/n. Emilia chuckled and nodded. "Well guess we've decided."

"I'm excited!" said Emilia loudly. The paintings all turned to look at her and shushed her as the girls started giggling. "Well I have brought you were you need to be! I'll see you tomorrow, Y/n!"

"See you!" said Y/n laughing as she entered the common room. Fred and George were sitting on the couches waiting for her.

"Did Emilia walk you up here?" asked Fred as he peaked his head seeing the painting close behind her.