73- Pansy, Pansy, Pansy

(Pansy Parkinson^)

Emilia sat in the boys dorm looking into a mirror as Adrian, Miles and Graham stared at her. She placed a small dot on her nose and grabbed a needle. "You're mental, E." said Graham as he watched her. She turned around and rolled her eyes.

"It doesn't hurt, I swear. I'll pierce yours just to show you." said Emilia. Graham looked at her as if she was crazy. Miles and Adrian looked at each other and turned back to look at her. She grabbed the needle and stabbed it right through her nose and stuck the stud in right after.

"What the fuck, you didn't even flinch." said Adrian. Emilia cleaned up the blood around her nose. She turned around and smile, the boys staring at her crazy.

"It doesn't hurt! You want to see?" said Emilia as she pulled out another needle from her bag. Adrian tilted his head at her as she smiled evilly.

"No, you're crazy." said Adrian.

"Oh come on, it doesn't hurt. Please, look how good it looks." said Emilia. Adrian gave her a face. Graham and Miles chuckled as he narrowed his eyebrows.

"Alright." said Adrian.

"Wait really??" asked Emilia. Adrian nodded. Graham and Miles looked at him crazy as Emilia smiled evilly. She grabbed a clean needle, a new piercing and cleaning solution.

"If it hurts, I will fight you." said Adrian. Graham and Miles moved closer to Adrian's bed. Emilia cleaned his nose and the needle, placing a small dot on his nose.

"Do you want to hold my hand, Adrian?" asked Miles. Emilia chuckled, Adrian grabbed Emilia's wrist as he looked at her.

"If it hurts, Emilia." said Adrian making a face.

"Shut up, it doesn't." said Emilia rolling her eyes. Adrian let her go as he sighed. "Ok breathe in and out, in and—" Emilia stuck the needle through his nose and quickly placed the stud in.

"THAT DID HURT, WHAT THE FUCK!" said Adrian as he moved back. Emilia laughed as Miles and Graham looked at him surprised.

"Liar, no it doesn't. Let me clean your nose." said Emilia sticking her finger in his nose to push the metal part back as he moved back. "Stop moving."

"Well don't put your finger in my nose!" said Adrian. Emilia rolled her eyes and cleaned the blood on his nose.

"See it wasn't so bad, do you guys want one as well?" said Emilia. Graham and Miles moved back. "Pussys, your nose is cute Miles, it would look good."

"No you're metal, E." said Miles smiling. Graham glanced at her and sat back on his bed. Adrian's watch started beeping when he groaned.

"We have a meeting now E, come on." said Adrian getting up and scrunching his nose. Emilia groaned and followed him as Graham and Miles looked at each other.

  "So for the ball thingy, I was thinking it should be a masquerade ball. We'll have masks and big ball gowns and stuff like that." said Emilia as they walked out of the Slytherin entrance. Adrian turned to look at her, rolling his eyes.

"You're actually trying to like make it fun or something? It's for Umbridge, she's trying to celebrate herself." said Adrian. Emilia gave Adrian a face when she seen Y/n and Joseph sitting by a window talking and laughing. Adrian turned and seen them as he scoffed.

"Hey E!" said Joseph. Emilia smiled softly and waved at them, Y/n smiled back at her.

  "Where you heading?" asked Y/n.

"Meeting! I'll see you guys, alright?" said Emilia.  Adrian turned back and looked at them, Joseph smirked as Adrian glared at him.

"I will slam his head against the wall." said Adrian turning back again. Emilia raised her eyebrows and pulled Adrian into the Great Hall.