147- Doctor Visit

November 23rd, 1998

Adrian was turning in his sleep when he felt the bed empty. He opened his eyes to see Y/n not next to him. Adrian got up from bed, walking into the kitchen to see her snacking. "What are you doing?" asked Adrian rubbing his eyes.

Y/n was looking in the fridge, turning to look at him. "Baby's hungry." said Y/n turning to look at Adrian. He chuckled, moving closer towards her to see the small bump. He blinked, looking at her stomach.

"Oh!" said Adrian. "You're starting to show."

"Probably all that i've been eating!" said Y/n with a smile. "Do you think Emilia's awake?"

"Probably not, it's three in the morning." said Adrian yawning. Y/n pulled out her phone, calling Emilia.

"Hello?" said Emilia behind the phone.

"Hi, are you awake?" asked Y/n with a small smile, turning to Adrian who shook his head.

"Yeah, what's going on?" asked Emilia.

"I want you're baking." said Y/n. She heard Emilia laugh.

"Okay, come over." said Emilia. Y/n smiled, turning to Adrian.

"Yes! I'll be there." said Y/n hanging up. She turned to Adrian who was looking at her. "She said I can come over. . ."

"I'll put some shoes on." said Adrian yawning. Y/n smiled, seeing Adrian come back out the room. They were dressed in their pajamas as they made their way to Miles and Emilia's home.

Y/n walked towards the front door and knocked. Miles opened the door in his pajamas, yawning. "Hey." said Miles letting them in. He blinked and looked at Y/n. "When did that come in?!"

"Literally a few hours ago." said Adrian. Y/n smiled, holding her stomach.

"My baby's growing." said Y/n. Miles chuckled, nodding his head.

"E's in the kitchen." said Miles gesturing her towards the kitchen. Y/n walked into the kitchen to see Emilia waving her wand around.

"What are you doing up at three in the morning?" asked Adrian sitting down, dropping his head.

"I was working on some files, didn't realize what time it was." said Emilia shrugging. "Miles was half asleep on my desk when you called me."

"Yeah and I feel it." said Miles rubbing his neck. Emilia chuckled, turning to Y/n and Adrian.

"Baby Pucey's giving you tons of cravings, huh?" chuckled Emilia. Y/n nodded, her hand on Adrian's head as he laid on the table. "Ade, go home. I can take care of Y/n."

"What? No, no, i'm awake." said Adrian lifting his head. "Plus, I don't work tomorrow so it's fine, we have an appointment for the baby."

"To find out what it is?" asked Miles tilting his head.

"To see how it's doing." said Y/n with a chuckle. "We don't want to know what it is until it's born."

"I hope it's a boy." said Miles with a smile. Emilia turned to look at him, softening her gaze. "Then you can teach him quidditch and how fun would that be?"

"And uncle Miles can babysit." said Y/n with a smile.

"Uncle Miles can very much babysit." said Miles with a laugh.

"Aren't you nervous?" asked Emilia tilting her head, handing Y/n a pastry.

"Extremely but i've been reading some books about being a parent." said Y/n taking a bite out of the bread. "And really how hard can it be? I have Adrian, my parents! They had two kids, they should know how to raise them!"