139- Moving In

(Alicia Spinnet^)

June 5th, 1998

"Moving in with Y/n? What a big decision." said Ariella as her and Emilia helped pack Adrian's things. Emilia gave Adrian a nudge and chuckled.

"Well yeah but I don't know, I think it was a smart decision." said Adrian. Him and Emilia started laughing.

"Yeah I bet living with your girlfriend at age twenty is plenty of fun." said Ariella giving him a look. Adrian started smiling. "Well you know if you ever need a home, you have one here."

"Oh come on mom, Adrian and Y/n are going to be living their best life together." said Emilia. Ariella gave Adrian a look.

"Ah si, and you and Miles what?" asked Ariella. Adrian gave Emilia a face and bursted into laughter.

"Just friends." said Emilia with a smile. Ariella looked at Adrian and rolled her eyes. "Anyways, now that i'm back, Adrian and Y/n are going to have to deal with my constant visits."

"Yeah, just give us a heads up before you come, you don't know what we could be doing." said Adrian. Ariella hit him with his shirt, Emilia and Adrian bursted into laughter. "Hey!"

"Cochino(nasty)." said Ariella. Graham peeked his head through Adrian's room doorway.

"Hi! Has Miles not arrived yet?" asked Graham. Adrian shook his head and glanced at Emilia who was looking out the window.

"No, he said he had a few things to do before." said Adrian. Emilia turned to Graham.

"I wonder what he's up too." said Emilia as she got up.

"Well, seems like you got enough help. I'll be downstairs if you need me." said Ariella as she walked out of the room.

"Emilia. . . can I talk to you really quickly?" asked Graham. Emilia nodded, he looked at Adrian who was giving him a face and turned back to Emilia. "Alone."

"Oh yeah! I'll be right back." said Emilia as she walked out of the room and into hers with Graham. She closed the door as she looked at him strangely. "So whats up?"

"Uh. . . so you know how. . . well— Blimey. . . who knew it was going to be this hard to say." said Graham. Emilia narrowed her eyebrows and looked at him.

Miles came walking up the stairs with flowers in his hand to see Adrian listening by Emilia door, he narrowed his eyebrows. Adrian gave him a look as he placed his ear to the door. "Well, what do you mean?" they heard Emilia say.

"I love you!" said Graham quickly. Adrian and Miles mouth dropped as they looked at each other.

"Oh! Graham. . . I—" said Emilia. Miles nose twitched as he placed his hands in his pocket.

"Give me another chance Emilia. . . I can treat you better than anyone. I've been in love with you for a long time now. . . I'm not scared of Miles, I could careless if he's mad at me or not." said Graham. Adrian raised his eyebrows and turned to Miles who threw the flowers on the floor and walked off.

"Miles!" whispered Adrian with a face.

"Graham— I— I'm sorry.." said Emilia. "If I'm being honest. . . I—"

"You love Miles." said Graham grimly.

"Yeah. . . I— I love Miles. I'm sorry, Graham. I— Don't go, wait. You can't get mad at me for this!" said Emilia as the door swung open. Adrian stood there awkwardly as Graham looked at him and walked straight past him. Emilia turned to look at Adrian who was trying not to laugh as she rolled her eyes and looked down at the flowers. "Where did these come from."