101- The Midnight Club

That night, the four were getting ready. It was about 10pm when Eloise and Hayden returned. Emilia peeked her head, turning to Y/n as the two girls looked down the stairs. "We're home!" said Hayden. Emilia was hurrying down the stairs. "Where are you going?"

"Uh, we're going out." said Emilia standing in front of her brother and his future wife.

"Oh that's zoundz fun!" said Eloise yawning. "Allons nous coucher, mon amour. (Let's go to bed, love.)"

"Where are you guys going?" asked Hayden tilting his head. "Emilia I don't want you going out so late, you know that you and Y/n are in magazines. It can be dangerous."

"Miles and Adrian are with us!" said Emilia frowning. "Trust me, no one's going to approach us with them besides us. Please!"

"Oh just let them go. They're eighteen." said Eloise yawning again. "Plus, you and I can have the house to ourself for a bit."

"Esta bien." said Hayden shaking his head. "But don't leave Adrian and Miles sides!"

"Okay!" said Emilia running back up the stairs. Y/n chuckled as they returned back to the girls room were Adrian and Miles were waiting.

"Yes?" said Adrian.

"Yes!" said Y/n. Miles stretched as he chuckled, pulling Emilia closer to him.

"I guess ill go get ready then." said Adrian looking at the time. Y/n chuckled, looking at Miles and Emilia. Y/n made a face and got up.

"Uh, i'll be in the bathroom." said Y/n pushing Adrian out. "They needed a moment alone."

"They're so weird." said Adrian pulling Y/n into his room. She laid in his bed, kicking her feet up in the air watching him.

"Whatcha wearing tonight?" asked Y/n with a smile. Adrian chuckled, pulling off his shirt. Y/n sat up and looked at him.

"Hm, I don't know." said Adrian leaning in front of Y/n. She smiled, moving closer towards him. His naked skin pressing against her.

"Let's see." said Y/n moving back and getting up. Adrian grabbed her, pushing her against the wall. He pressed his lips against hers passionately.

"I'm sorry. . ." whispered Adrian between her lips. Y/n grabbed his face, kissing him. He picked her up, wrapping her legs around him. He set her on the bed, leaning above her. "I like you being under me."

"Yeah?" said Y/n smiling.

"Yeah." said Adrian kissing her neck. Y/n chuckled, feeling him pull off her. He changed as she watched him with a smile.

Adrian's Outfit

———

Y/n and Adrian had left out of the room, leaving Emilia and Miles alone. "Go so I can get dressed." said Emilia pulling off her clothes. Miles smirked, watching her pull on a skirt.