166- February

"Mummy!" said Zenith as he ran into his parents room. Y/n was placing Aaron to sleep as she turned to look at him.

"Yes?" she asked. His little face was red and wet. "What's wrong?"

"Cat! Where Cat?" cried Zenith. Y/n chuckled softly as she grabbed him from Aaron's crib. "Cat!"

"He just wanted to see how your brothers doing, that's all." said Y/n picking Zenith up. Zenith rested his head on her shoulder and let Cat crawl into his shirt.

"Knock, Knock." said Emilia as she peeked her head through the doorway. "I brought sweets! Stress baked, Miles told me to bring some over before he ate them all."

"Look who it is, Z!" said Y/n. Emilia held her hands out for Zenith who gladly went over to her. Y/n grabbed a pastry and made a face as she smelled it.

"You sure this still works, E?" asked Y/n gagging. Emilia gasped as she turned up go Y/n.

"Blimey Y/n/n, if you think my cookings bad, just tell me." said Emilia hugging Zenith tightly. He giggled as he grabbed a cookie and eat it.

"Yummy!" said Zenith. Emilia brought Zenith closer as she flicked Y/n off, who chuckled.

"Maybe it's Aaron who smells." said Y/n looking over.

"What if you're pregnant." joked Emilia. Y/n looked up causing Emilia's smile to disappear. "Y/n, really?"

"No, no way." said Y/n. "I couldn't be. . . right? Emilia, check now, please."

Y/n laid on the bed as Emilia set Zenith down and walked over. She grabbed her wand and did a scan on Y/n's stomach. She made a diagnoses appear above her stomach, revealing many colors. "Woah." said Emilia looking closely.

"Woah??" said Y/n looking at the colors. One of them beat constantly. Emilia smiled softly as she stared at it. "Emilia?"

"You're pregnant," said Emilia softly with a smile. Y/n stared at the beating ball, it was a flesh color. "About three months."

"R—really?" asked Y/n. Emilia nodded as Adrian walked through the door. He made a face, confused to wants going on when he spotted the flesh colored ball beating.

"Y/n!" gasped Adrian hurrying over. He stared at it as he turned to Emilia who smiled. "Woah. . ."

"Oh merlin! How exciting, right Zenith? You're gonna be a big brother again!" said Emilia attacking him with a hug. Adrian was staring at the flesh ball as Y/n stared back at him.

"Adrian." said Y/n. He turned to look at her with a smile as she made a face.

"How exciting." he said moving closer to her. He placed his hand on her stomach as she looked up at him, returning the smile.

"When did this happen again." said Y/n covering her face. Adrian chuckled, kissing her.

"I'm excited." said Adrian.

"I as well!" said Emilia. Y/n made a face, looking at the two. "Oh my merlin what if its a girl this time!"

"Oh please! I hope so!" said Adrian turning to look at her. Emilia held her hands together, smiling.

"I cannot with you two." said Y/n yurning to Zenith who was giggling, looking through a book. "Oh look at you, you got that from your god mother."

Aaron started crying as Y/n went to pick him up. "He's feeling left out." chuckled Adrian looking at his youngest.

"Or maybe he just hears Emilia." said Y/n handing her the crying baby. Emilia chuckled, accepting Aaron who stopped crying. "See."

"Merlin I wish the twins stopped crying when I picked them up. Liviana does with Miles, she's her daddy's little girl." said Emilia rolling her eyes.

"Miles does love his kids." chuckled Adrian turning back to kiss Y/n. Zenith pushed him away, shaking his head.

"No daddy." said Zenith.

"Yeah, no daddy." said Y/n with a chuckle. "You've done enough." She pointed towards her stomach. Adrian chuckled, shaking his head.

"I'll have to get home now, why don't you guys stop by for dinner? We can celebrate. Whatever you want to eat, Y/n, i'll make it for you." said Emilia putting Aaron back down. Y/n smiled, looking at Emilia.

"You take care of me so well when im pregnant." said Y/n smiling, holding her hands together. Adrian turned to look at her, making a face.

"Whatever." said Adrian with a face, picking up Zenith who smiled. "You wanna go see Livi and Nathan later?!"

"Yes!" said Zenith.

"We'll see you later then, E." said Y/n with a smile. Emilia gave a thumb up, walking out of the house.

"I hope it is a girl." said Adrian putting his hand on her belly. "I love when you're pregnant, you're the most beautiful woman girl."

"Oh shut up." said Y/n with a chuckle, pulling him into a kiss. Zenith push them away from each other.

"Yucky!" said Zenith.

"Oh my merlin, he's going to be two next month." said Y/n turning to Adrian.

———

Emilia was making her way back home to find Miles trying to get Nathanial to walk. "What are you doing?" chuckled Emilia.

"He's trying to walk!" said Miles. Nathanial seen Emilia as he starting trying to move closer towards her.

"Mi amor, ven! Vente!" said Emilia moving closer towards him. Nathanial wobbled his way towards Emilia who quickly picked him up. "HE WALKED! HE WALKED!"

Miles smiled, taking Nathan from her hands. "You smart boy!" said Miles turning to Emilia. Liviana was crawling towards them, pulling on Miles pants.

"Papi!" pulled Liviana. Miles picked her up, having both in his arms.

"They like you more, it not like I grew them in my stomach and gave birth to them." said Emilia crossing her arms. Miles chuckled, pulling her in. Nathan hugged Emilia as she smiled.

i love the happy family :)