2- The Summer Before Fifth Year

(Graham Montague ^)

Y/n was laying in the grass, looking up at the sky. "Y/n, here!" said Fred Weasley hovering over her. "I want you to try this!"

"No, I will not!" said Y/n covering her eyes.

"Please!" said George Weasley. "Come on, I promise it's safe."

"What is it?" asked Y/n, narrowing her eyebrows. Fred handed her a small orange and red ball.

"It's still in the works but if you throw it up in the air, it'll cause small fireworks!" said Fred with a smile. Him and George each had their own in their hands.

"Pretty harmless." said George with a smile. "Ready?"

"I guess." said Y/n holding the colorful ball in her palm. Fred and George threw their balls in the air, Y/n doing the same when nothing but fire came shooting out. Fred and George eyes widen while the flames came falling down onto Y/n who started screaming.

"Y/N!" shouted George. "STOP, DROP, AND ROLL!"

"I'M ON FIRE!" screamed Y/n, running back and forth. Fred threw Y/n in the pond, nearly drowning her. When the two came up for air, she groaned, moving the wet hair out of her face. "This— this has to stop!"

"We didn't know!" said Fred trying not to laugh. Y/n attacked him, nearly drowning him until George pulled her out of the water.

"I hate you two." said Y/n laughing as she flopped around in her wet clothes.

"What in merlin's name is going on?!" asked Molly Weasley, hurrying outside. "Oh Y/n! This has to be the third time they've almost burnt you alive, sweetie!"

"It literally has!" said Y/n shooting a glare at the twins who chuckled. Mrs. Weasley healed them and forced them inside for lunch. The Burrow smelt of honey, wood and fresh bread. The Weasley's had just returned back from Egypt, Bill and Charlie had been inside helping Arthur Weasley.

"They set you on fire again, Y/n?" asked Charlie with a laugh. Y/n sighed, nodding her head and taking a bite out of her butter filled bread.

"It was an accident!" fought Fred. George bursted into laughter, causing the rest of the Weasley boys to do the same.

"Why am I even friends with you lot." said Y/n, shaking her head.

———

"Are you sure you don't want to come over?" said Emilia, laying in a bed. Graham turned to look at her and chuckled. "Adrian and Miles are going to be there playing Quidditch."

"I'm okay, Emilia." chuckled Graham, sitting next to her. She groaned and covered her face. "You like playing Quidditch with the boys."

"I do but they've been insane. They need another boy to play with." said Emilia with a chuckle. Graham leaned over her, pulling her back into a kiss. She smiled, wrapping her arms around him.

"Maybe next time, I have to babysit anyways." said Graham, running his fingers through her hair. Emilia groaned again and got off his bed, fixing her shirt.

"Fine, i'll see you when we go back to Hogwarts?" asked Emilia tilting her head. "Miles and Adrian decided they wanted to spend the week at my house again so I can't sneak off here."

"Ugh, those prats." said Graham pulling Emilia in by her waist. She smiled as he kissed her again.

"Okay, okay, I really have to get going!" said Emilia, giggling as she pulled away. Graham watched her walk out of his room in a hurry. He smiled, throwing himself back on his bed with a giant grin.