Jack G- high for you

"Come over in 10." Jack spoke into the phone, "I've got so much weed man I can't smoke it all on my own." I smiled, Jack couldn't help but call me 'man', I was one of the boys.
"Okay I'm so down. See you soon." The line went dead and I put my phone on my bed. I stood up and walked towards my vanity, examining my appearance in the mirror. Even though I was just going to Jack's, and we were going to be alone, I decided to do some make-up, putting somewhat effort into the way I looked today. I ruffled my hair a little, and I was ready.
The drive to Jack's was like any other day, just me driving in the pitch dark and tons of messages from Jack telling me to hurry up, even though I was never late.
"(Y/N)! Finally!" He yelled out when I walked through the back door of his house, to find him sitting on the lounge in the family room.
"What if someone walks out, you're an idiot Jack." He was sitting in plain sight with a bag of weed, a bong, and joints sitting on the table in front of him.
"No one's home, they're away for like a week or something." I smirked, this meant one week long sleepover at Jack's, I was excited. I took a seat next to him on the lounge.
"Okay, let's smoke." I said.
"You're more of a stoner then me." He laughed.
I laughed even harder, no one was more of a stoner then Jack Gilinsky. He was known as a stoner, nothing else. "You wish Jack." He smiled and put his hand on my knee.
"(Y/N)," He looked me right in the eyes, his eyes hazy and red and his grip tightened on my knee. "I have a serious question to ask you."
My heart was beating fast at this point, I felt like I was going to pass out. "Of course you can." I smiled. Before I had time to react, he leant in and kissed me. It was slow, and passionate. I kissed back and I felt him smile into the kiss. He pulled away and grabbed a joint from the table. He put it in his mouth and lit it up, taking a huge drag. He leant in close and opened his mouth. His eyes were hardly open. I breathed in the smoke and he turned his head, blowing the rest of the smoke out of his mouth.

He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in close. I moved closer to him on the lounge, until I was sitting on top of his lap, straddling him. He pulled me as close as I could possibly get, and attached his lips to my neck. He kissed the sensitive skin, before nibbling gently. I let out a slight moan as I threw my head back. I could feel him growing harder through his loose basketball pants. I pushed him back, grabbing the bottom of his shirt and pulling it over his head. I kissed his chest, letting my hands wander down his body. I slipped my hand into his basketball shorts, to find he decided not to wear boxers today, classy as always. He was so hard and it turned me on, alot. He tugged on the bottom of my singlet, before tugging it over my head, I hadn't worn a bra today.
"Woah." Jack said, surprised to see my bare chest. "Who knew you had all this going on (Y/N)?" He joked, kissing my left nipple, the right in between his thumb and his index finger.
"And who knew you had all this going on Jack?" I said, gripping his growing member in my palm. He groaned in shock and pleasure, as he titled his head back. I began to run my palm up and down his shaft, as I ran my thumb over the tip. He put his hand on the back of my head, his fingers entangled in my hair and yanked my head down to his. He kissed me harshly as I continued to palm him underneath his shorts. I pulled away from the kiss and removed myself from Jack. I ignored his confused looks and kneeled on the ground in front of him on the couch. In one swift movement, I pulled the shorts down his legs and his penis sprung up, hitting his lower torso. I put one finger in my mouth and sucked on it slowly, as Jack's hips thrusted towards me.
"Please don't tease me (Y/N), I want this so bad." He groaned. I lent forward and took his penis in my hand, rubbing my hand up and down a couple of times. I then brought my face closer to him, and took as much as possible in my mouth, and stopped when I felt him hit the back of my throat. I began to move my mouth up and down as Jack thrusted himself into my mouth. I moaned on his dick, forcing a deep moan from his throat. His fingers became entangled in my hair once again, holding my hair out of my face. "Look at me." Jack groaned. I looked up at him through my eyelashes, his dick still deep inside my mouth. "Oh fuck." He said, keeping eye contact. His thrusts built up more speed and I knew he was close, so I pulled away. "No, what, why'd you stop?" Jack said, sounding confused.
"Because I don't want it to be over yet." I said. I stood up in front of him and his eyes filled with confusion. I teased, playing with the top of my shorts and Jack smiled, he knew what I meant now. I pulled my shorts and my underwear down in one, now standing completely naked. I grabbed a joint from the table and put it in my mouth, lighting it up. I took a massive puff before blowing a cloud of thick smoke into the air. I straddled Jack again, one leg on either side of his legs. He slid down a little on the couch, now so his legs were resting more on the lounge. "Here." I said, putting the joint in his mouth. His eyes shut as he took a huge puff and I pulled the joint away. He let the smoke out slowly, french inhaling as he did.
((this is french inhaling))

He turned his head to the side, blowing out the left over smoke. I put my hand on his chisled jawline and yanked his head so it was facing mine. "Quit mucking around Jack, I've been waiting for this for way too long, just fuck me." Jack smirked and grabbed his member in his hand, pumping it a couple of times. He ran the tip over my clit and I let out a slight whimper at the first contact. He ran it over my folds until he found my entrance.
"You sure you're ready? I'm pretty good (Y/N)." Jack joked, with a wink.
"Shut up and just do it you prick." He slowly pushed himself into me, trying to be gentle. I lowered myself down and he filled me up. We both groaned at the same time and he started to thrust. He put his hands on my hips and started to bounce me up and down, creating friction that I loved.
"Ah fuck (Y/N), you look so incredible riding my dick." He groaned out. I lent forward and he kissed my neck, biting and nibbling at the sensitive skin.
"I know." I joked, struggling to speak normally with the ectacsy that was running through my body. "Ah fuck Jack, faster please, faster." I moaned out and Jack started thrusting harder into me. One of his hands left my hips and went to my stomach, softly running his fingers from my bellybutton down to my clit. He rested his index finger on my clit, pushing on it softly. "Holy shit." I moaned out, and he began to rub his finger in a circle, sending shivers throughout my body. I pushed myself even lower onto him, taking as much as his dick as I could. He kept working his finger and I kept riding him.
"Why the fuck did we wait so long to do this?" He struggled to speak, whimpering as he spoke. I grabbed the joint from next to me and took another puff as I lent in close to him, letting the smoke leave my mouth as he breathed it in.
"I have no idea." I said, my voice a little coarse from the smoke. His thrusts started becoming sloppier, and I could feel myself getting close. Jack's pace sped up, his finger moving faster and his thrusts going faster. I rolled my hips and he groaned out loudly.
"You are so fucking amazing at this, I'm so close (Y/N)." He almost whimpered out.
"Me too Jack, ahhh, fucking hell." I groaned as a shock of pleasure ran throughout my body. My toes curled up and my legs went numb. I arched my back in pleasure as Jack let out a loud, continuous groan, his thumbs pushing heavy on my hips. His thrusts then became sloppy, until he stopped.
I stood up, and slipped my clothes back on. Jack slid his shorts back up his legs and picked up a joint. I sat back down to him on the couch in complete silence, before we looked at each other and both burst into laughter.
"That was great Jack." I smiled.
"No, you were great." He said, grabbing my face with one hand and softly kissing my lips. I laid down, resting my head on his chest.
"So, what did you need to ask me before we got kinda, um, distracted?" I laughed.
"I was going to ask if you liked me." My heart stopped, of course I liked Jack, hell, I loved Jack.
"It depends, do you like me?" I smiled even though he wouldn't be able to see me. I heard him take a puff then breathe the heavy smoke into the air.
"Of course I do.