The secret

Write an original story titled 'the secret '

Our life is the mirror of the choices we make. One such choice I made brought me both pain and pleasure. My parents are highly qualified bureaucrats and their son was but to follow their footsteps. However ,struggling I managed to qualify for the Civil services seat but it wasn't my calling.

As a teenager, I struggled with finding friends since discipline and being a good kid syndrome made me a boring person. The fun element was in me was like a drop in the desert. Youth was another struggle since dating girls was more like a taboo in the so called idealistic and sophisticated environment. The temptation drove me to get on board with dating Apps. Categorically with every App , not a single profile matched with my algorithm.

Now, I felt lost but not defeated. I began to analyse each profile and figure what makes them so interesting. Collected data from myriad apps and experimented first on myself.Soon realised it was working. And began my journey as the Online dating ghostwriter.

This passion helped me somehow manage my boring studies in the day while I waited to help some geek like me to build a profile ,girls couldn't resist.

One day while I fell asleep in the night working , dad saw it all on my p.c. and the secret was let out. They were disgusted over my non-sensical passion. I tried to explain how many people are desperate for love, which is clear by the wide variety of online dating websites and the millions of profiles. But not everyone can sell themselves to the hunk or the beauty, so some need to outsource their online dating profile writing to a professional. And that someone was me. The secret was out and so was I from home...