Prank Panic

Write a story which involves a moment of panic.

As the name suggests Victor loves to win. Anyhow.Whether it's a game of football or beating his contemporaries in the school tests,he must be the ultimate. The only child of his affluent parents ,Victor was endowed with a flamboyant lifestyle. He was kind to his friends until they are submissive to his so-called repute and stature. Noone tries to outsmart him or he becomes revengeful. His friends made sure his ego was boosted enough to suffice their own needs.

Victor, a teetotaller, had only one vice- this insatiable appetite for seeping fear into people and mocking at them by playing his wicked pranks. Just for the love for asserting dominance,he could go any length. High Schoolers were celebrating Halloween where students from all over town participated. The event was beyond costume parade for these rambunctious teens ,it was all about proving their prowess on the meek and Victor wanted to outdo his contemporaries.

A small town girl Sarah had flown down to visit her cousin and to witness this super cool event. Those hawk eyes spotted her at once and the stage was set to frighten her out of her wits.A plan was hatched to give the party a spooky twist.

As the night unfolded, the Halloween party was in full swing. Costumed guests danced to the beat of eerie music, and the dimly lit rooms were adorned with cobwebs and flickering candles. A tall lad donned a white sheet, float eerily across a room with a flashlight hidden beneath the fabric, and then disappeared into the darkness, leaving party attendees both spooked and entertained.

The ghostly figure glided across the room, the flashlight casting an otherworldly glow from beneath the sheet. At first, the partygoers gasped and then erupted into a mix of screams and laughter. The prank seemed to be a resounding success.

However, in the midst of the chaos, Sarah, with a pre-existing heart condition, became overwhelmed by the frightful spectacle. Panicking, she stumbled backward, tripping over a decorative prop and falling to the floor.

The room fell silent as concerned friends rushed to Sarah's side. It became apparent that the prank had taken an unexpected turn, and the atmosphere shifted from amusement to a moment of panic. Someone dialed 911, and an ambulance was dispatched to the scene.

Sarah, thankfully conscious but shaken, was taken to the hospital for observation. The Halloween party, initially filled with excitement, now had an air of somber reflection.