Chapter 15

The butler was truly capable. Although he had to figure out everything from the watering can, his expertise in construction exceeded expectations.

Swiftly executing her instructions, he chopped wood, dug into the ground, moved trees, and skillfully welded them together with high heat, resulting in the creation of a credible greenhouse in record time.

"Quite impressive, wouldn't you say? You managed to build the greenhouse in less than half a day."

In reality, it was Reina who accomplished the feat. The moment the butler provided instructions, she harnessed her strength to complete the task promptly.

Despite her claim that Muuido was just a short trip from Seoul, the butler's complexion soured after issuing instructions.

While Reina felt a twinge of unease and fatigue, her pride in the completed greenhouse overshadowed any discomfort.

"Now, all we need to do is plant some seedlings, correct?"

"Yes, indeed... as long as we maintain a temperature of around 25 degrees to ensure optimal crop growth."

"That should be manageable."

As she spoke, Reina's gaze shifted upward, towards the ceiling that had been opened to welcome sunlight.

"But, dear butler, how do we address that?"

The flame on the ground might have sufficed for a gentle, quiet snowfall, but the northern snow was chillingly bitter.

At its worst, the crops could succumb to the deadly cold.
The realization dawned on the butler, and his expression darkened further as he stammered in surprise.

Undeterred, Reina calmly extended her hand once more, conjuring hot flames to envelop the greenhouse ceiling.

"How's this? With this level of heat, even during heavy snowfall, the crops should remain unharmed, don't you think?"

The snow would transform into vapor, providing the necessary moisture for the crops. This way, there would be no need for manual watering on snowy days – a clear win-win situation.

Upon reflection, adjusting the temperature slightly each time it snowed could eliminate the need for watering altogether.

Of course, the butler, tasked with the laborious job of watering, need not worry.

'What is this? I'm truly impressed.'

Reina couldn't help but marvel every time she harnessed her power. She questioned why such an incredible ability was only employed for destructive purposes.

'Reina, instead of seeking world domination, you should have managed a farm. Then, you could have been the world's greatest farmer.'

Despite her limited knowledge of crops, it seemed feasible to cultivate challenging spices, fruits, or medicinal herbs with a properly constructed greenhouse.

By Reina's side, lost in self-satisfaction, the butler timidly clapped his hands.

And in that moment...

'What on earth are they doing?'

The woman arriving at the mansion in a carriage couldn't conceal her perplexity at the sight of the two individuals engaging in the manipulation of fire and magic.

She was the middle-aged woman who had initially conversed with the butler.

Despite the butler's insistence and Reina's declarations, the townsfolk remained skeptical about black magic. Thus, she took it upon herself to collect the seedlings and saplings and transport them to the mansion.