Chapter 6

Beggars were not like this. She knew what to expect, but seeing it with her own eyes was unbelievable.

'...Mr. Coachman, I saw it again. You're lucky you didn't throw up. Let's wash up first.'

Trying to hold back the feeling of something regurgitating in her stomach, Reina hurried to the bathroom she'd found earlier, where she found a large, luxurious-looking bathtub, as well as an assortment of frozen soap, frozen shampoo, and other bath products.

She quickly thawed them out with her powers, then added a bunch of snow to the tub to melt, and a warm bath was ready.

She couldn't wait any longer, so she stripped off her raggedy clothes and jumped into the tub.

"Wow, what a crazy...!"

The warm water enveloped her body.

She could feel her whole body warming up in a way that the black flames couldn't even compare to.

'This is heaven.'

As the water gradually turned dirty from her soiled body, she paid no mind, relishing the blissful feeling.

She spent three long hours in the bath, luxuriating in the revitalizing sensation, until she finally dried herself off with a towel and donned her new clothes.

'The world has never been so pleasant.'

This was the most refreshing feeling she had had in a long time.

Also, a dress that she thought would be uncomfortable was actually comfortable.

She had originally planned to wear a fur coat to keep her warm, but it was too big, so she cried while eating mustard seed and put on the dress.
(T/N: Used when someone is forced to do something he or she would whether not do, but pretends to enjoy it, anyway. (Mustard seed is hot and spicy and is used for seasoning.))

Maybe because she was so skinny, it was easy to move in without being too tight.

"... It's even so pretty, isn't it? Not the clothes, but me."

What the hell was that? Was it a hallucination? Let's pretend she didn't see it.

After washing off the dirt, Reina looked so pretty.

'I didn't recognize it because I only remembered her cursing viciously in the game, raging and angry.'

She was very pretty, a change from the heroines who always had bright flowery backgrounds.

'What color is her hair, this. Is it sombrero, ombrero, two-tone, whatever?'

Originally, the hair color of the Rubellite Dukes had been red for generations, but the color had faded due to the huge magic power that suddenly appeared, and Reina had both silver and pale pink hair.

Her eyes, which were thought to be stained with blood, were actually a deep purple color, which combined with her silver hair gave her a strange charm.

Her skin was too white from ten years in captivity, and she was extremely thin, but Reina's appearance was so fantastic that she couldn't even see those flaws.

She was mesmerized by her reflection for so long that it wasn't until later that she realized the coachman hadn't eaten all day.

"Hey! Coachman! Where are you?"

Grabbing a handful of jerky, she hurried to the front door and, to her delight, found him right away.

His thin robe was covered in snow from all the luggage he'd carried around while she explored the mansion, washed, dried, and lost herself in the mirror.