Chapter 31: Unexpected

Start from the beginning

In the sky, a distressed signal was called out sadly it was interfered by something and that something is right infront of them now, American multi-role fighter, 3 F-14 Tomcat matches their speed with Alpha 4 in order to communicate. It was three to five. One of the fighter goes behind the Alpha 4 squadron while the other two is beside them, a maximum security there's no way these guys are hypocrite 'ace' from babarian nation. The peoples in those fighter is a well trained pilot, not too different from them.

A hand signals was sent, they then sent a hand signals back with an upside down thumbs telling them that they don't understand the said signals. Then those pilot signal them to go with specific comm frequency for better communication.

"Remain calm for an inspection" American pilot said to the Milishian pilot.

Milishian fighters looked like a combination of F-111 and Typhoon fighters, a weird choices for design and it's terrible to look at. They inspect the engine, it a twin engine and it wasn't like a conventional jet engine as there were no sound from it at all plus it left a light blue trails upon moving, they concluded that this is some kind of magical engine. Next is the armament, it was confusing. First they have no idea what these can do at all since the design is completely deviated from the one they have, hell it didn't even looked close to the missile from Earth but most of all is the number of missiles the aircraft is carrying.

It pretty decent to say the least and right on the belly of it is a fuselage, which is probably an alternative to fuel tank.

"Mate, you really ought to go home" F-14 pilot mocked them.

Milishian pilot twitched at the words those guys uttered, they fucking with them! These guys..

"Did you just mocked us?"

"Like hell I did, fancy magic plane you got here. Might as well save it wings"

These asshole!!! They are teasing them! It make him want to press a fire button right here and right now, if they really wanna picked a fight with Holy Milishial then joke on them.

"God, who design your plane? It the worst I have ever seen pfft 'strongest nation'. You don't even know how to design a plane properly"

That's the last straw.

"You god fuckin-!"

He yanked his Alpha 4 to the right in order to line up his shots on the F-14 but the Tomcat climb up first making his effort in vains. The dogfight of the most unlikely nation has started. One of his guys was shot down by the F-14 in their rears, the squadron quickly break from each other in going on their own hunts.

"I got you now.."

He has the Tomcat on his hud, beeping sounds loud in cockpit indicate that it had locked onto target. He fires the warhead toward that F-14, fascination befells him as the F-14 did a hard turn and the warhead quickly failed to track onto it. Blue dots on his detector, only 3 strong blue dots is present. Another one of his guys is downed.

"Tch, it came down to this then"

He pulled his throttle to it maximum and surpassing the speed of sound in matter of seconds, the F-14 came around and he quickly maneuver his plane toward it, he switched to auto-cannon and press fire. The F-14 however pull it nose up and somehow stay completely stills in the sky before reverting back to normal. His gun missed it marked.

"What kind of trick- oh shit!"

He got another Tomcat on his left, trying to give chase. Only two strong dots left. It only him and other guys now, he need to make it counted. He fire off a backward warhead, it only useful in a situation like this then he turn his around in tight radius and try to get another shot. The F-14 that's totally unaware of a backward firing missiles almost fell at it preys if their reaction weren't fast enough. Not letting them rest he fire another warhead, the Tomcat again did a hard turn along with deploying flares rendered his warhead obsolete quick.