"Okay sweetie, love you," I replied dismissively, as I finally sat down to eat. Sometimes the man is easier to play than a fiddle. He's handsome as can be but God does not give with both hands so somethin' had to suffer.

After devouring my makeshift dinner of sloppy seconds, I proceeded to step two of my agenda as I headed to the bedroom and undressed. As soon as I got out of the shower, I put my plan to avoid having this conversation with Dean altogether into motion. I put on one of my sexy silk teddies and prepared to seduce my man. Not sure where Dean was at the moment, I cracked open our bedroom door and poked my head out.

"Dean, can you come in here for a minute? I need your help with something, honey," I shouted.

"Sure, baby, be right there," I heard him call out from the basement.

I closed the door and struck a seductive pose on the bed.

"Hey baby, what..." Dean stopped mid-sentence as soon as he saw me, quickly closing the door behind him. "I'm glad I didn't bring Sammy up here with me. I'm guessing we don't need his assistance with whatever you have in mind. Am I right?" he questioned facetiously, laughing as he ripped his shirt off and leapt onto the bed.

I giggled as he landed, almost bouncing me off the mattress in his gusto to get his hands on the pretty package I was presenting. I love how attracted he is to my body. It helps set some of my self doubts about my weight and looks aside, at least temporarily.

"No, I'm pretty sure you can handle this without him." I ran my hand down my torso, resting it precariously on my hip as my fingers brushed the curves of my ass.

"I will definitely try to feel my way through the situation," Dean laughed, as he pounced on me, kissing me roughly. His hands quickly and hungrily roamed the curves of my back. Squeezing my ass greedily, he lustfully moaned. "God you're so sexy, Amy. I just wanna fuck the shit out of you right now."

"Then why don't you?" I teased, sliding the spaghetti straps of my teddy down over my shoulders to reveal my milky white breasts.

"Oh, Hell yeah," Dean groaned, taking his pants and underwear off with lightning speed.

Mission accomplished, I thought to myself as I let my man ravage me.

______________________________________________________________

Dean's pov

As Amy and I sat at the kitchen table, enjoying our post-romp beer, we heard Uncle Bobby's truck pull into the driveway.

Escorting Alex in with a tight grip on the back of his neck, he barked, "You wanna tell her, or should I?"

"Tell me what?" Amy asked in a panic, hearing the anger in Bobby's voice and seeing the ashamed, guilty look on her son's face.

"Uncle Bobby beat me with his belt," Alex blurted out, near tears, immediately stepping away from Bobby once he released his grip.

"I didn't beat ya, boy. Believe me, you would know if I had." Bobby's piercing glare made Alex swallow hard before he looked away, avoiding eye contact with Amy's angry uncle.

"Uncle Bobby! You spanked him? What the Hell happened?" Amy shouted in an accusatory tone.

"The boy gave me nothin' but attitude from the time I picked him up." Bobby paused, raising his eyebrow at Amy's oldest to see if he would object. When Alex remained silent, essentially corroborating Bobby's story, he continued. "The last straw was when he informed me he was done workin' because this was fuckin' stupid and he planted his ass on my couch and refused to get up."

"ALEX!" Amy admonished her son.

"I never wanted to go there in the first place, so don't make this my fault," he countered.

"He earned every lick he got, Amy," Bobby informed her, as he scowled at her lippy son.

"I thought we talked about this, Bobby" Amy protested, not only shocked by the fact Bobby spanked her son, but really pissed off as well.

"No, WE never discussed it," Bobby spat back, motioning between the two of them with one hand. "You unilaterally decided you didn't want the boys spanked. I never agreed to it." Bobby gave Amy a look daring her to challenge the truth to his words. "I still don't," he added, making his stance on corporal punishment known. "You were raised over your daddy's knee and mine on occasion and it didn't do you no harm. Did it?"

Ignoring her uncle's rhetorical question, she turned her attention to her firstborn.

"Are you okay, honey?" Amy asked, as she got to her feet and tried to turn Alex towards her.

"What do you think?" Alex sneered, pulling further away from his mother's reach. "Don't touch me and no, I'm not okay. He hit me."

"Uncle Bobby, you should have come to me first. I didn't give you permission to do that. He's my kid, not yours. You had no right," Amy argued, with quite the attitude underlying her tone.

Ohhhh, no she didn't, I thought to myself. I feel sorta guilty for really wanting to see how this plays out. I know I shouldn't be enjoying this but I can't help myself. The kid had it comin', no doubt about that and this conversation just may open the door for me to be able to discipline her boys the way I see fit.