The Dinner Party 2x15

Zacznij od początku

"I agree with Ana." Andie, Damon's girl says and I high five her.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here." Alaric says motioning to Andie.

"Andie, she's been compelled not to divulge my secrets. Haven't you?" Damon says and I don't agree with him compeling and feeding on her but as long as he doesn't kill her I will have to tolerate the situation.

"Uh-huh." They kiss.

"Mmm. My lips are sealed." Andie says and Alaric and I stare at them in disgust all over our faces.

"This is too weird." Alaric comment and I say. "I agree."

"I just need the right opportunity." I don't have time time to question him what he means because he continues and says. "Ah, there's Jenna with her new boyfriend. Hi." I turn and see Jenna and Elijah walking up to us.

"Hey, guys." Jenna greets us.

"So I hear you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today." Damon states.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Well, as much as I'd like to continue this, I've got papers to grade." Alaric says trying to make his leave not awkward but he is totally failing.

"No, you know what? We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party." Andie suggest and I look at her suspiciously.

"Ooh, my girl. Full of good ideas. I'll be happy to host and Ana can help she loves organizing this kind of things. Say tonight. Maybe?" Damon suggests and ropes me into whatever his plan is.

"Sure, I'd love to. Jenna?" I say knowing I don't really have a choice and asking my aunt hoping she can't make it.

"I don't know if tonight works..." Alaric start but is cut off.

"Yeah, I'm free." Jenna says.

"It'd be a pleasure." Elijah says and looks at me as asking do I know what Damon is planing but I shrug not knowing.
______________________________________

"So what's going on with you and Alaric? I feel like there's some tension

"So what's going on with you and Alaric? I feel like there's some tension." Andie asks Jenna as we are preparing table for dinner.

"I don't know. I really like him. It's more than like and I want it to work, but I can't help but feel that he's hiding something from me. And then I've got John whispering things in my ear about him." Jenna says.

"Like what?" I ask her.

"Things I don't want to believe. Things I don't believe, not if they're coming from John's mouth." Jenna says and I honestly in this moment want to punch my uncle.

"Oh. Well, there you go, then. Trust is the key to any relationship. I mean, I am so grateful that Damon tells me everything." Andie says and I roll my eyes at the part about Damon telling her everything and I go to the kitchen to check on the food.